Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh my GOD! I'm so sorry to everyone who's been commenting, I only just saw this today! I... wow, I'm overcome! Thank you all so very much, especially Kurt for deeming me worthy of this honour. I hope I've attracted a few more readers, for I have another update that I'm hoping to upload tonight. By what date do I need to nominate another AAR? I can do it as soon as needed, really, for I think I know which I will be nominating. But again - thank you all so very much. This has absolutely made my day :)

This coming Sunday would be the day to name your successor. Enjoy the spotlight until then. :)

Congratulations Meadow :D Well done !

It is with pride and proper ceremony that I hereby declare that Keeper of the Keys (Aka, fear the Nuclear Pope!) by Tritoch42 is my pick for this week's AAR Showcase.

Tritoch has produced a great AAR with a blend of narrative and gameplay, combined with some impressive modifications of an already exciting Kaiserreich scenario. Playing a militant and highly domineering Papal States, he has freed Europe from Syndicalism alongside his Carlist and Holy Roman brothers in the Catholic League, and is now about to embark on a terrible final war against Germany and her satellites. On top of this, the old order of the Entente are also at war with both alliances!

It's a great, well-written AAR with clear screenshots and some great modding - and above all, it's an absolutely inspired idea for an AAR that more people deserve to read. Congratulations, Tritoch42, and may this award inspire you to achieve greater things for the Catholic cause!

Congratulations :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations , sir !

Congratz! :)

Thanks guys! I've been gone for almost a week-ish due to some IRL business, but I'm quite proud to be nominated! Now, if you -really- want to support my AAR, you should offer your lives as a holy sacrifice to the Pope in the reclaiming of the Holy Lands from the Ottoman infidels!! I mean.. uh. Thanks!

Anyways it's been a lot of fun writing the AAR so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing where the war with Germany goes, so yeah.. Tune in :)

Congratulations, Tritoch42!

I did indeed miss the memo about passing it on XD

So after realizing to my embarrassment that the first aar I highlighted had actually finished, I pass on to...

Blocking the Gate of Europe: Hungary

I'm biased toward Hungary-themed AARs in any game, because my first two AARs were centered on that little country, and I wanted to move my focus away from HOI2 and to another game that I don't get as much time with. So enjoy a wonderfully screenshot-heavy AAR :D