Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, Sir Volksmarschall!

Congratulations volksmarschall :)

Congratulations :)

My, my, my... I want to first begin by giving a big thanks to Karelian for passing the torch, this is certainly a surprise for me. So thanks! Here, I also want to give some due thanks to Nathan Madien, for his AAR, The Presidents: Hoover to Dewey was the inspiration for my AAR in Victoria.

For those who don't know the work, Karelian hit in on the head in saying what the AAR is: an Alternative-history on the United States focusing on the events, policies, politics, and issues facing the Presidents of the United States. It's done mainly in history-format and easy to read and follow. From Henry Clay to James Polk, from Abbott Lawrence to Lewis Cass, this alternative history of the United States, and for that matter the world, dives into Presidential and Congressional Politics, War, and the many issues facing the United States as she tries to find "her place under the sun."

It's that time of the week again, and now to pass the torch to CatKnight and his magnificent AAR: "Beyond Tannenberg III: The Last Crusade," the latest and possibly last installment of his Teuton Series of AARs. It's a fantastic read, and as it's only about a month and a half old, you can quickly jump in and be caught up with the Teutonic Knights bid for Baltic dominance.

A fantastic read, by a fantastic writAAR, and a more than worthy nominee in my opinion. Cheers!

Many congratulations :D

Congratulations :)

Nice choice. Congratulations, CatKnight :)