Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done Tommy4ever. Congratulations !

Many Congratulations :D

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Thanks Miltes for the award and your kind words. I know everyone says this but I really didn't see this one coming.

And thanks to all the other readers who have supported this AAR, knowing that many people read this is what keeps me updating.

I hope I can continue to keep you all entertained (and too get Manstein and the Panzers to new and exotic places :p)

I've got two or three AARs in mind for next week's award but I'm really not very sure which one to pass this award onto yet ...

Alright, my time holding the Weekly AAR Showcase must now come to an end and my succesor is chosen.

A Nation At War /The 21st Century

Congratulations Merlowe, I've read your AAR from the start and have enjoyed it every step of the way. You've made two great updates in the past week and are thus the new holder of the Weekly AAR Showcase.

:D

Congratulations Merlowe!

Well done Merlowe!
Amazing AAR with fresh story, great strategy and cool images of modern German war machine. Keep up a good work!

Very well done Merlowe ! :D