Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you again one and all, both for your thanks here and for voting the recognized AAR as the Crusader Kings Favorite Narrative Dynasty in the ACA :)

I apologize for being late with this week's Weekly AAR Showcase, but circumstances necessitated that I be out of town this weekend without Internet access.

And so saying, I annoint my successor. As is so often my habit, I once again seek out an author who has not previously won this award and once again return to the Victoria forums and in this case, I select an AAR that is brilliant in its graphical innovations (The history book style itself is concise and interesting). Although I have not had the chance to fully read this AAR, its image ingenuity alone and the skimming I've done of the history make it a worthy choice for Weekly AAR Showcase.

And so, without further ado, I point you all to NeoT's very worthy The Empire of the Pacific, A Chilean AAR

Congratulations :)

Congrats NeoT.

Congrats NeoT !

NeoT hasn't been on for a week. Hopefully he will log on in time to pass on the award on time (as well as update his AAR I guess)

Congratulations NeoT :)

Many congratulations NeoT - it is an excellent AAR.

It's a mighty fine AAR, Neo-T. Even if I have only lurked there.

Congratulatiosn NeoT, I've fallen behind in reading yours, I'll have to get myself kicked into shape and catch up.

:eek: . I'm quite surprised :) , i just noticed that i won (I have been quite busy this last two weeks :wacko: ). I'm honored. Much thanks to Jestor for nominating me and to all the readers of my AAR.

Now, i suppose that i have to nominate an AAR. (Hope that i'm on time :p )

After spending some time reading AARs. I have found a CK one that i liked very much, because of its great narrative, supported with a quite good number of pictures, making a great and inmersive history. So, i nominate as my succesor: Legolas's The Hearth, the Oak, and the Gods - a pagan Lithuania

Congratulations :cool:

Last edited:
Congratulations NeoT :)

Congratulations Legolas !