• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Judas !

Snake IV said:
Not until I say so it ain't :mad:

I feel a fool! :eek:o

I was mislead by the fact that the only AAR there that had been updated this year ended a couple of months back was in some way linked to the vitality of the forum. That was clearly a silly mistake and one I will endeavour to avoid making in the future.

Congratulations JM. It is a marvellous little tale of merry ole england you are crafting.

El Pip said:
I feel a fool! :eek:o

I was mislead by the fact that the only AAR there that had been updated this year ended a couple of months back was in some way linked to the vitality of the forum. That was clearly a silly mistake and one I will endeavour to avoid making in the future.
It's just resting. I'll be back ;)

Hey, a well-deserved choice and an excellent AAR. Congratulations, Judas: you've earned it!

Congratulations Judas M!

Congratulations Judas Maccabeus :)

Congragulations, Judas!

Llywelyn said:
Silly college kids,

Yeah, silly things like trying to get my work done so as to ensure that I have continued access to the internet and thus am able to continue reading and writing AARs. ;)

Seriously, though, great thanks for the award and for all your congratulations. It's better than the first time I had a showcase (way back in early 2003, if memory serves, with "The Catholic King") when they actually moved the AAR. That caused a bit of a panic at first. :D

I will be only too happy to field any questions about the AAR for the rest of the week. If you have any after that, well, I can be contacted through the AAR thread itself.

CatKnight said:
Ya gonna finish this one?

Bah, what have I done to deserve that, aside from leaving behind me a veritable cemetary of abandoned AARs? :p

Congrats Judas. Actually started reading your AAR last week.