Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Its about time we had a non-EU3 AAR win the showcase! Congrats Eggman!

Thanks you all!

It seems like its a good thing I decided to branch out a little before I get typecast. I don't actually consider my current (at the time of this writing) AARs as comedy, I just like trying to be witty so people don't get bored while they read through it. Now I'm wondering what will happen if I *really* wanted to be funny! I might have to see some day...

Congratulations, eqqman!

Thanks for the nod, Avindian! I went over to the AAR to have a peek and it's well worth a look, if narrative rocks your boat at all.

Thanks!

For the next showcase, I would like to highlight Cybvep's [post=12878510]interactive Japanese AAR[/post]. He takes on the role of Emperor and manages other forum members who have the roles of generals and admirals in the Japanese armed forces. A great read, especially if you like the internecine politics regarding making military decisions. The Second World War hasn't started there as of yet, but dark clouds are looming on the horizon.

Congratulations again Cybvep!

Congrats!

I'm quite an admirer of most of your work -- the only one I haven't tried to read is the Sengoku one, and that's only because I don't have the game. Well done on the award!

Thanks again, folks. I really appreciate it.

When I looked at the list of previously nominated AARs, I was shocked to see that no CptEasy's AAR has been nominated by anyone yet. Therefore, my choice is Sudden Carnage by CptEasy (and other AARs of the Carnage series). It's really a blast - you have to check it!

Congrats CptEasy!

Congratulations CptEasy!