Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Well done, Capibara :)

Thanks everyone! :D Thank you Eärendil for chosing my AAR! I appreciate it. Now it's time to select a new AAR for the Showcase, and it will be Heaven On Earth: Part One by asd21593. I chose this AAR because it belongs to one of my favorite genres, history-book, and in this particular case, I really like the style he uses, the use of graphics and of course, the mood music!, it really gives each update a special tone. So, congratulations asd!!

Congratulations asd!

Congratulations ! :D

Last edited:
Congrats, asd21593. Well done, my favorite CK AAR just won.

Congratulations asd21593 :)

Congratulations asd21593, I was having a flick through the other day, rather ironically :D I'll have to read through properly and get commenting!

Congratulations asd21593! :)

congratulations asd21593! Enjoyed your other AARs haven't got round to reading this one but perhaps when exams are over.... :)

Thank you!

Thanks everyone, I'm very honored!

By the way, everyone can call simply me "ASD" (or "asd") the numbers have started to piss even me off! :p

Awards like this really motivate me! Thanks again!

Heaven On Earth has been updated!

:) asd

Last edited: