Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations sultan of india :)

Very congratulations to sultan of india, and to all the other winners since I last posted.

thank you asalto, thank you very much. this is my first AAR and i seriously didnt expect this. i got the inspiration for this AAR from miikhali's epic afgan AAR, and also numorous great AARs around the forum. now that i have got this award i'll try to live up to it.i thank all those people who have commented and encouraged my AAR and also those who didnt:D but most of all to paradox, you cant imagine how much daylight time i spend playing and thinking about your awsome game. thanks everyone.

Congratulations Sultan of India!

Congratulations ! :D

Congrats sultan of india on your recent showcase, and congrats lionhead on having it passed to you! :cool:

Wow, i can't believe it. thanks a billion times over.

I never got an award for any AAR before so to have my work honoured and credited like this is really awesome. I'll make sure to make this AAR the best i ever made, for you guys.

Gratz!

Many congratulations

Congratulations lionhead :)

Congratulations and well done, sir ! :D