Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Throughout this week I`ve been reading AARs, and quite a many of them are of exceptional quality. Having to pick just one bites, but since it`s the rule, there can be only but one. I present to you, Ladies and Gents, a first rate historybook AAR by Karelian:

The Prisoners of Silence - NSDAP 1936-1991 - History and background

The reality in this post WWII scenario is described to the detail and doesn`t feel too distant or far fetched. I love the way this AAR is presented as basing on historical textbooks with references to various sources. It doesn`t glorify one party, nor dismantle the reputation of another; it`s fully neutral in its accurate descriptions and reflects a sense of being professionally written by an historian. Be prepared to enter a different realm of REALITY.

Congratulations :)

Congratulations Karelian :)

Now, this was a pleasant surprise :D
"The Prisoners of Silence" has been slowly but steadily expanding for over four years now, and wouldn´t have ever reached this stage without the general interest people have shown towards this project. So thanks for the feedback, once again.

Another week has passed, and after reading AAR after another through the boards I´ve finally made the difficult decision of picking just one for next weeks AAR Showcase. May I present you:

volksmarschall and his Victoria AAR "The Presidents: Clay to Smith (1836-1920)"
http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415461

Detailed alt-history AARs have always been my favourite, and fans of this type of fiction won´t be disappointed with this history of US Presidents.