Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done Dewirix! Congratulations!

Thanks everyone! Now it's time to bass the baton on and I've decided on malize's Bushido Code - an HOI3:SF Japan AAR.

We haven't had an HOI3 AAR spotlighted for a while and this is an excellent example, chronicling as it does the tensions between the army and navy through the course of the war. I strongly advise people to take a look, if they haven't already.

Thanks everyone! Now it's time to bass the baton on and I've decided on malize's Bushido Code - an HOI3:SF Japan AAR.

We haven't had an HOI3 AAR spotlighted for a while and this is an excellent example, chronicling as it does the tensions between the army and navy through the course of the war. I strongly advise people to take a look, if they haven't already.

It's an honor, thanks dewirix!

Congrats!

Congratulations Malize! :)

Congratulations malize! :)

Congratz! :)

Congratulations, malize, on an outstanding piece of work.

Congrats malize!

Is it not about time this got passed on ....

Am I seriously the only one who has noticed that the last time this award was past on it was November 1st?

I think its time someone was appointed to choose a winner.

Am I seriously the only one who has noticed that the last time this award was past on it was November 1st?

No you are not the only one, and i agree.

I would say we should ask Dewirix to if malize won't, as he nominated the current winner.