Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

I had a heck of a time coming up with a successor; I subscribe to a lot of threads and it's hard to choose just one. The author might not be too happy to get this award, since he insists he's mediocre, but I would beg to differ. Congratulations to fellow Ohio native homy_dog34 for How to be Completely Mediocre in Divine Wind!

What is this I don't even....

But, well, this award is really redundant, considering the mediocre thing. I think you screwed your head on the wrong way, Avindian.

Of course, maybe it's just the fact that I'm posting this at 2:30 in the morning. Whatever, thanks, I suppose. Maybe I should make myself a trophy!

Edit: Sometimes, I hate my username. That's an "m". IM NOT HORNY, OK?

Double Edit: Oh great, now I have to choose a replacement. Wonderful. SO MANY CHOICES

Last edited:
Congrats homy_dog34!

Congratulations!

Thank you, everyone!
And so, I present with great pleasure, PrawnStar's AAR The Historic Inevitability of Epic Failure
This AAR, as like his others is ridiculously skilled, and well though-out.

Congratulations!

Congratulations PrawnStar, well deserved of course!

Congrats, PrawnStar! I could read the manual a hundred times and still learn more from one of your AARs.

One should send a copy of this to every power-hungry dictator dreaming of world-domination. A lot to learn here: how to avoid being the badboy while subjugating whole continents for example. ;)

Congrats PrawnStar, I didn't even know one could do half of these things in EU III. A great AAR!

Congratulations, PrawnStar!

Congratulations!

Thanks to all for the recognition :)

I'm not doing too well following AARs at the moment I'm afraid but there is one writer whose work I enjoy immensely because of the quality of the writing. For a game and a scenario few of us are familiar with both gameplay concepts and straegic manouevres are clearly explained and vividly portrayed.

Please enjoy Bornego's Once Upon a Time ... the Revolution - A Red Grand Campaign PBEM

Congrats Bornego!