+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 267 FirstFirst ... 4 29 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 79 104 129 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 5333

Thread: Weekly AAR Showcase: Österreich über Alles

Khan of the Crimea Hajji Giray I's Avatar
    EU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I loved the Knights of Honor demo and have been following the AAR on and off, so I'm really happy to see this tale get recognized. Might just have to get the game too ...

Congrats Anguille! Much deserved
    Friends, I am no longer a regular visitor to the Paradox forums. However, you can attract my attention at any time by sending me a PM. I am notified by e-mail and will happily get in touch. ~ Hajji

The Official OT Forum Museum
    a collection of the best OT posts and threads of all time!

Debts Unpaid: The First Guy Marlborough Mystery
    Five times an AARland Choice Winner!
    View a directory of my other AARs

congratulations Anguille

Africa & MidEast cartographer elvain's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIRome GoldCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Congratz, Anguille, finally you got what you fully deserve

my map of medieval Europe:
    REGIONS OF MEDIEVAL EUROPE

CK inspired game development - Medieval Dynasties

Europa Universalis 3

Congrats Anguille!
    Ett Svenskt Lejon- A HoI2 DD Sweden AAR

Secrets of the Inconsequential War
    -An EU3 Japan AAR

Proud Owner of One GeneralHannibal Cookie

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLegio
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuSword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Anguille's chosen his successor! He PMed me earlier today asking if this choice was legal. I can't think of any reason it wouldn't be ... though I hope some of you speak French to let us know how good it is.

So yes, Anguille's pick takes us over to the Forum Francophone. Here it appears jerry has started an HOI2 Nationalist China AAR worth an extra look!

Congratulations, jerry!

China's destiny, AAR HoI II (French) by jerry
    Active:
    Random World Order(EU4, Random)

Past:
    Beyond Tannenberg IV: The More Things Change(EU4, Teutonic Order, COMPLETE (Defeated))
    Beyond Tannenberg III: The Last Crusade (EU3, Teutonic Order, COMPLETE (Corrupt Save))
    Resurrection: Rebirth of the United States COMPLETED!
    CatKnight's Inkwell

(Interim Avatar)
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

congratulations
    The Ebony Cross and the Sacred Eagle (Ongoing)
    ---Favorite History-Book AAR, Eu3 (Q2 2008)
    ---Weekly AAR Showcase, 1/13/08
    Charter member of "The Warlord Club"

Awards:
    Fan of the Week: 3/4/07, 4/29/07, 6/18/07, 2/19/08, 4/11/08
    WritAAR of the Week: 5/20/07
    I was canonized! 4/21/07

My ink well thingy...

200k clubHoI AnthologyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Although my French isn’t very good from what I saw it looked like a nice AAR.

Congratulations jerry
    EUIII AAR: The lilies of France
    Awarded Best Character Writer of the Week 25. Feb 2007
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 22. April 2007

HoI2 AAR: Enig og tro til Dovre faller – A Norwegian AAR
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 25. Sept 2005
    Awarded Weekly AAR Showcase 25. Jan 2006
    Awarded Fan of the Week 26. March 2006, 7. October 2007 and 10. November 2008
    Boer War AAR: Joe’s War- a Boer War AAR

I unfortunately won't be able to read it but well done all the same.

Rōnin and Caput lupinum Anguille's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteLost Empire - ImmortalsRome Gold
    SengokuSword of the Stars

What i like from Jerry's AAR (My favorite is the one about HOI: Japan 1936) is the way he uses pictures...it's very readable even without knowing the language...it's been a great insperation to me (would like to know what program he uses to make his illustrations).

Cheers
    A Knights of Honor story:

The Merchant of Alexandria: a Fatimids AAR

Le Schtroumpf qui schtroumpfe le schtroumpf est un gros Schtroumpf….c’est le Schtroumpf qui l’a schtroumpfé. Et si le Schtroumpf ne le schtroumpfe pas, c'est son propre schtroumpf. C'est quand même incroyable que l'on ne peut pas schtroumpfer ce que l'on veut schtroumpfer dans le schtroumpf sans être schtoumpfé de Schtroumpf.

Compulsive CommentatAAR stnylan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Congratulations! Easy to forget there are non-English AARs.
    To view is human, to comment is divine.
    "Be not afraid" - John Paul II
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.
    Current AAR: Stories of King Sean CK2 4.1
    Completed AAR: In Memory of France EU2
    View my full AAR list at The Inkwell
    My library and My blog
    Ask not what AARland can do for you, but what you can do for AARland.

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Anguille
    What i like from Jerry's AAR (My favorite is the one about HOI: Japan 1936) is the way he uses pictures...it's very readable even without knowing the language
    Indeed. Graphically that's probably the best AAR that I've seen. Its a throughly innovative piece of work and one that I fully intend to copy at some point in the future
    Freedom in capitalist society always remains about the same as it was in the ancient Greek republics: freedom for the slave-owners
    VI Lenin

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor The GloryEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Very nice looking and my pidgeon French allows for some slight bit of understand. Congrats!
    Northumberland Lives - new AAR for EUIV

And check out the Guess the Author thread - back and active!

The fAARq & Forum Rules
    Find all my AARs listed in The Ink Well

Visit my blog at Hear the Hurd

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLegio
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuSword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I...well, stared at the pretty pictures just now since my French is laughable.

The pictures tell the story. Don't let not knowing the language stop you, and as Anguille and Comrade say the graphics are excellent.

As near as I can make out, he unifies or allies with the other Chinese states, then not only stops the Japanese invasion, but a few years later takes them out completely.

By then the Soviets are falling before Germany, and jerry takes them from behind. Germany annexes the Soviets, setting up a cataclysmic battle for control of central Asia. For awhile it looks like his readers are urging him to seek an armistice, but he presses on.

Helped by a flanking move through Persia, continued British resistance and an American invasion of Norway, he finally gains the upper hand though it's still far from over. We're in early 1946 and fighting around Moscow.

Definitely worth looking at!
    Active:
    Random World Order(EU4, Random)

Past:
    Beyond Tannenberg IV: The More Things Change(EU4, Teutonic Order, COMPLETE (Defeated))
    Beyond Tannenberg III: The Last Crusade (EU3, Teutonic Order, COMPLETE (Corrupt Save))
    Resurrection: Rebirth of the United States COMPLETED!
    CatKnight's Inkwell

Hello,
    " Ce sera le seul mot prononcé en anglais "....oui ! je sais,mon accent est pitoyable

Je suis surpris d'apparaître dans le Showcase et aussi très honoré. Je remercie Anguille de m'avoir nommer ainsi que CatKnight pour son petit résumé de China's destiny (Ah ben non ! en fait c'est la seconde fois que j'emploie un mot anglais)

Si cette nomination pouvait servir de passerelle entre nos deux forums, ce serait une excellente chose, car après tout les jeux, eux sont identiques.
    Si vous êtes interressés par les trésors Aaristiques, voyez par vous-mêmes :

HERE

Salutations à vous tous !
    Jerry

Rōnin and Caput lupinum Anguille's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteLost Empire - ImmortalsRome Gold
    SengokuSword of the Stars

Quote Originally Posted by jerry
    Hello,
    " Ce sera le seul mot prononcé en anglais "....oui ! je sais,mon accent est pitoyable

Je suis surpris d'apparaître dans le Showcase et aussi très honoré. Je remercie Anguille de m'avoir nommer ainsi que CatKnight pour son petit résumé de China's destiny (Ah ben non ! en fait c'est la seconde fois que j'emploie un mot anglais)

Si cette nomination pouvait servir de passerelle entre nos deux forums, ce serait une excellente chose, car après tout les jeux, eux sont identiques.
    Si vous êtes interressés par les trésors Aaristiques, voyez par vous-mêmes :

HERE

Salutations à vous tous !
    Jerry
    Translation

Hello,
    " This will be my only word in english "....yes ! i know, my accent is pathetic

I am surprised to appear in the showcase and very honoured. I thank Anguille for nominating me as well as CatKnight for his little summary of ma AAR China's destiny (oh, actually it's my second word in english).

If this nomination could be used as a bridge between our two forums, that would be great, as all the games are the same.
    If you're interested in Aartistics treasures, check for yourself:

HERE

Greetings to all !
    Jerry
    A Knights of Honor story:

The Merchant of Alexandria: a Fatimids AAR

Le Schtroumpf qui schtroumpfe le schtroumpf est un gros Schtroumpf….c’est le Schtroumpf qui l’a schtroumpfé. Et si le Schtroumpf ne le schtroumpfe pas, c'est son propre schtroumpf. C'est quand même incroyable que l'on ne peut pas schtroumpfer ce que l'on veut schtroumpfer dans le schtroumpf sans être schtoumpfé de Schtroumpf.

Europa Universalis 3

Congratulations of the Showcase jerry!
    Ett Svenskt Lejon- A HoI2 DD Sweden AAR

Secrets of the Inconsequential War
    -An EU3 Japan AAR

Proud Owner of One GeneralHannibal Cookie

J'ai pris le temps de parcourir votre forum et je dois avouer qu'il y a beaucoup d'AAR de qualité. Il y en a un en particulier qui a retenu mon intention :
    Il s'agit de celui ci : Résurrection of the Romanovs

J'apprécie vraiment ce que tu fais Thistletooth.
    Congratulations

NB- si Anguille pouvait traduire.merci.

(Interim Avatar)
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

two awards in the same week? damn you, Thistletooth!

congratulations though.
    The Ebony Cross and the Sacred Eagle (Ongoing)
    ---Favorite History-Book AAR, Eu3 (Q2 2008)
    ---Weekly AAR Showcase, 1/13/08
    Charter member of "The Warlord Club"

Awards:
    Fan of the Week: 3/4/07, 4/29/07, 6/18/07, 2/19/08, 4/11/08
    WritAAR of the Week: 5/20/07
    I was canonized! 4/21/07

My ink well thingy...

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor The GloryEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    And just awarded a showcase as recently as Oct 2006. It must be a very good week indeed, Thistletooth. Congrats.
    Northumberland Lives - new AAR for EUIV

And check out the Guess the Author thread - back and active!

The fAARq & Forum Rules
    Find all my AARs listed in The Ink Well

Visit my blog at Hear the Hurd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 267 FirstFirst ... 4 29 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 79 104 129 154 ... LastLast