• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
major-general A.S. Sekretev for U15 from 1918:

sekretev_pi.jpg

Should I post some kind of info on the generals or will that just be ignored :confused: ?
(like: "No way that guy can have skill 3! let's make him 1.) :p

Marshal Mihail said:
Should I post some kind of info on the generals or will that just be ignored :confused: ?
(like: "No way that guy can have skill 3! let's make him 1.) :p

All opinons help! may not be agreed with, but sure that's what the forum is for!! :wacko:

Alot of the generals may need to be adjusted for example
Wrangel has a trait of logistics wizard which is proved with the march for Tsaritsyn But surely fortress buster would be even more appropriate and going by his military record offensive doctrine would be the case.
:wacko:

Last edited:
Allright... :cool:

major-general A.E. Martynov for U15 from 1918:

martyn1.jpg

Leading persons of white counter-espionage during the civil war (was also a field-commander), very talanted and honest officer. He should probably be an option for "minister of security" for U15...

Marshal Mihail said:
Allright... :cool:

major-general A.E. Martynov for U15 from 1918:

martyn1.jpg

Leading persons of white counter-espionage during the civil war (was also a field-commander), very talanted and honest officer. He should probably be an option for "minister of security" for U15...

or possible intelligence? i know he is counter-espionage..but hey....he's still intelligence

Should I post pictures of the generals (from the link above) here, or will someone from the main team handle them? It's no problem for me to do, but I would like to have some kind of an answer (yes or no?), because there's a lot of them there and it's quite the same do you copy them from the forum or from the site... :confused:

Well, because no one cared to answer me I'll just post them here...

major-general P.K. Abakanovich:

1320.jpg

general-luitenant D.K. Abachiev, also a general for U15, "fortress buster"

342.jpg

major-general N.A. Abzoltovsky, also for U15:

1441.jpg

major-general I.G. Akulinin, for SIB from 1918:

698.jpg

major-general N.G. Alekseev major-general from 1917, also a leader for SIB:

1593.jpg

major-general Ya.V. Amasiisky, "defensive doctrine":

1467.jpg

G.B. Anguladze, major-general from summer 1917, also a leader for U15:

355.jpg

major-general (from 1920) A.F. Anoev for U15:

374.jpg

general-luitenant A.N. Apukhtin, in the red army from 1920, but soon "disappeared"...

823.jpg

major-general A.P Arkhangelsky, also for U15:

363.jpg

major-general K.V. Asmus, dies in 1916:

117.jpg

major-general (from 1917) V.A Afanasiev, in the red army from 1918:

889.jpg
(mugshot from prison 1931...)

major-general (from 1916) I.V. Akhverdov,war-minister (1918) and general-luitenant in Armenian army (1919):

1208.jpg

Full-general M.P. Babich, was fired from the army by provisional government 1917:
439.jpg

major-general A.K. Bayov, in the white army (U15) from 1919:

270.jpg

major-general A.P. Balk, also al leader for U15:

1908.jpg

major-general (from 1917) A.A. Baltiisky, in the red army from summer 1918:

891.jpg

general-luitenant P.S. Baluev, in the red army from 1919, "trickster":

249.jpg

major-general R.K. Bangersky for SIB from 1919:

702.jpg

sorry for not having posted anything...but still, thanks a lot for these fellows....i cannot make these into actual leader pics as i no longer have the capability... :(
but, i'm sure someone will come aalong and sort them out.

thanks, this stuff is all gold!

Too bad... :(
Then I'll just hope some one else will notice and convert these guy's...

major-general (from 30.8.1917) V.L. Baranovsky, in the red army from 9.1918:

892.jpg

major-general (from 1916) E.Z. Barsukov, in the red army from 1918:

614.jpg

major-general A.V. Baryatinsky:

402.jpg

"major-general" (from 1919) M.A. Batorsky for SOV (if there's no soviet union, should become for Russia):

1534.jpg

Full-general M.I. Batyanov, dies 1916, "old guard"

2473.jpg

major-general (from 1916) A.A. Beskrovny, also a leader for U15:

1081.jpg

major-general (from 1917) S.S. Bekbuzarov:

2759.jpg

major-general (from 1917) F.N. Bekovich-Cherkassky, also for U15:

1912.jpg

major-general Yu.Yu. Belozor, also for U15:

1154.jpg

general-luitenant K.E. Beloselsky-Belozersky:

1771.jpg
(immigrant photo)

major-general S.K. Beloselsky-Belozersky, also a leader for finnish whites during the finnish civil war under Mannerheim's command, but immigrated after the war was won.
1502.jpg

general-luitenant V.K. Belgard, dies in battle 18.8.1914:

28.jpg

general-luitenant L.N. Belkovich, in the red army from 1918, but "disappears" somewhere around 1920-1923, "fortress buster":

442.jpg

Lot of Belyaev's...

major-general V.V. Belyaev, also for U15:

990.jpg

full-general M.A. Belyaev:

250.jpg

major-general N.S. Belyaev, also for SOV from 1918:

896.jpg
(mugshot from prison 1931...)

major-general S.T. Belyaev, also for SOV (from 1920?),dies in 1923:

968.jpg

full-general T.M. Belyaev, dies in 1915, "old guard":

2028.jpg

Marshal Mihail said:
major-general R.K. Bangersky for SIB from 1919:

702.jpg
and only until 1923, as he then returns to Latvia (being, of course, a Latvian) to become minister of war as a full general.

and, to be more accurate, his name should be the Latvian Bangerskis, not Bangersky, imho ;)

/edit: and paradox's already got a picture of him (that exact picture, actually) as a Lithuanian leader (for some odd reason :wacko: )

also, a minister for Latvia (which I'd post in the minister thread, but it enjoys crashing any browser I try to use!): Oskars Kalpaks, first commander-in-chief of Latvia, dies in 1919

m_topic103881.jpg

as chief of staff, I'd say psychology. as chief of army I'd say decisive battle

Last edited:
Myth said:
and only until 1923, as he then returns to Latvia (being, of course, a Latvian) to become minister of war as a full general.

and, to be more accurate, his name should be the Latvian Bangerskis, not Bangersky, imho ;)
And what happens, if the Whites win the civil war?
I know the name thing, but because he was using the surname Bangersky while serving in Russia, I think it would be more accurate that way.

major-general A.F. Benderev, Bulgarian who served in Russian army from 1887, in 1919 returned to his home country.

1012.jpg

major-general A.I. Berezovsky, also for U15:

377.jpg

major-general (1917) E.A. Berkalov, also for SOV (1918?)

1894.jpg

full-general G.E. Berhman, also for U15

378.jpg

major-general V.V. Biskupsky, also for UKR(?):

29.jpg

full-general A.A. Blagoveshensky, fired from the army in 1915, "old guard":

30.jpg

Full-general G.I. Bobrikov:

2022.jpg

major-general L.M. Bolhovitinov, in the red army from 1918, in the white army (U15) from 1919 (some say he was red spy, but this is unconfirmed...)

380.jpg

And what happens, if the Whites win the civil war?
don't sleep the SIB leader Bangersky but just have a LAT leader/minister Bangerskis who wakes in '23

I know the name thing, but because he was using the surname Bangersky while serving in Russia, I think it would be more accurate that way.
ahh didn't know that, 'tis fair :)

Myth said:
don't sleep the SIB leader Bangersky but just have a LAT leader/minister Bangerskis who wakes in '23

So should he be a Russian general and a Latvian minister at the same time (but with different name)? Well that's funny, but fine with me. :rofl:

luitenant-general M.M. Borodkin:

1778.jpg

luitenant-general V.F. Boufal, dies from illness somewhre around 11.1914:

436.jpg

major-general N.A. Brzozovsky:

1172.jpg

full-general A.F. von der Brinken, dies in 1917 (in battle?):

108.jpg

a better pic of Brusilov:

129.jpg

major-general (?) A.P. von Budberg, also for SIB from 1919:

131.jpg

luitenant-general N.A Buinichky, dies in 10.1914, in an accident:

133.jpg

So should he be a Russian general and a Latvian minister at the same time (but with different name)? Well that's funny, but fine with me
a Latvian leader too ;)
but if the Whites win, Latvia would essentially cease to exist in the near future if it hadn't already, seeing as the Whites' avowed purpose was to reunite the Russian empire (including those wayward provinces such as Finland, Latvia and Poland) so the clash of loyalty would ideally be brief, if even present at all.