• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i have found tons of Dutch leaders...mainly naval..but still!!

(Land) Generals Schuurman, Munninckrede and Roell:
SchuurmanMunninckredeRoll.jpg

Land General Nicolaas Bosboom:
NicolaasBosboom.jpg

Submarine Commander J.C de Jager (1920 onwards):
J.jpg

Frederik Pinke (Sub):
FrederikPinke.jpg

Admiral Esquire George Lodewijk Schorer:
EsquireGeorgeLodewijkSchorer.jpg

Sub Commander C. de Haes:
C.jpg

Land general and admiral B.C de Jonge:
B.jpg

Sub Commander Anton Constantde Joncheere:
AntonConstantdeJoncheere.jpg

Sub Commander A. Vos:
A.jpg

land general Marius Raaijmaakers:
MariusRaaijmaakers.jpg

Last edited:
I've made contact with teh brazillian army's documentation center and I'm waiting for a reply from them with many brazillian leaders, images, and a cookie, perhaps.

wow...good work....thats usualy the best thing to do, i usualy find the nations specific army website, most of the time, they would have a page or two about the chief of staff and all those who occupied it from like 1840 to present etc etc...i haven't as of yet contacted any nations etc, as well..i'd be a too shy for that!!!!

Hehehe.... there's some info, but it's mostly superficial. Besides, as a brazilian citizen, I'm paying the sallary of all these army archivists... it's their duty to give me my info :D

Nuclear Winter said:
I've made contact with teh brazillian army's documentation center and I'm waiting for a reply from them with many brazillian leaders, images, and a cookie, perhaps.
Is it a chocolate chip cookie? If so, it is according to the 1914 laws immediately forfeited to Allenby. ;)

AnchorClanker said:
Do you guys wish to standardize the spelling of Arabic names?

Sayyid = Said = Sayeed

That sort of thing. I can do that for the Arabic names if you wish.

You might want to have a look at our files when we issue a public release. I think, however, that they broadly correct.

Kaiser Franz said:
i have found tons of Dutch leaders...mainly naval..but still!!

Excellent work in finding those photographs.

I would like to emphasise some caution regarding de Jonge - I think that he was a politician...

Nuclear Winter said:

I hope that your enquiries are productive - thank you for putting in the effort. :)

Kaiser Franz said:
i haven't as of yet contacted any nations etc, as well..i'd be a too shy for that!!!!

They can be very helpful if you ask nicely. :) The French Ministry of Defence sent me plenty of information through the post.
ja.gif

Zuckergußgebäck said:
Is it a chocolate chip cookie? If so, it is according to the 1914 laws immediately forfeited to Allenby. ;)

eek2yum.gif

some turkish war of independance leaders i found from axishistory.com forums....its from a turkish book etc..the quality of some of the pics isn't that good, but it would add leaders etc....

turkishleaders.jpg

i'll just search along..trying to find any new things to do...leaders to find, i'll start doing Xibei San Ma for the warlords in China next...

Complete Leaders that our currently missing in the beta versions etc, i have compiled as much as i can, i have given the nationa and the post number they can be found on this thread...enjoy!

Costa Rica:
Post 455

Sweden:
Post 427

Mexico (MEX):
Post 434, 423

Germany:
Post 437, 362, 363, 364, 259

Ottoman Empire:
437, 359, 361, 336

Holland:
Post 441

China (CHC):
Post 410, 413, 415

Chile:
Post 421

Argentina:
Post 422

Ecuador:
Post 422

Azerbaijan:
Post 383

Armenia:
Post 383

Georgia:
Post 384

Russian Whites (Siberian)
Post 385, 386, 388, 259

Russian Whites (west)
Post 386, 387, 388

Greece:
Post 400

Hejaz:
Post 357

Albania:
Post 361

Persia:
Post 361, 343

Lithuania:
Post 337

Latvia:
Post 340

Belgian:

Italy:
Post 266

Japan:
Post 266

Austria (AUS):
Post 270

Gonna start making leader portraits that i've not seen done in the last few pages. If you have any more please PM me.

Costa Rica:

Joaquín Tinoco Granados (son of Frederico Tinoco)
L001.bmp

The Netherlands:

General Schuurman
L002.bmp

General Munninckrede
L003.bmp

General Roell
L004.bmp

General Nicolaas Bosboom
L005.bmp

Last edited:
The Netherlands: