• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Azerbaijan Leaders:

Sulkevich:
sulkevich2.jpg

Shikhlinski:
93_246_history_shikhlinski.jpg

azgenerals2.jpg

(left to right) First guy is H.K Naxcivanskii, the second is I.K Kengerli, third is of no imprtance and last is J.K Naxcivanskii. Those should be added.

Samed bey Mehmandarov:
image.php

Last edited:
Aremnian Generals:

Kanyan (known as Tro or Dro):
Dro-CU2.JPG

Atrianik Oznanian:
antranik.jpg

Georgian Generals:

Abkhazi:
KoteAbkhazi.gif

Kvinitadze (guy in center):
03.jpg

Shalva Maglakelidze:
Maglakelidze.gif

Kakutsa Cholokashvili (this guy deserves a high skill!):
Kcholokashvili2.gif

Russian White Leaders (Denikin etc)

Elsner:
Elsner.jpg

Erdeli:
Erdeli.jpg

Markov:
Markov.jpg

Orlov:
orlov.jpg

Vannovskiy:
Vannovskiy.jpg

Zeligowksi (Polish general commanded a Polish Rifle Division in one of the White armies):
Zeligowski.jpg

Pokrovsky:
Pokrovsky.jpg

Russian Federation (Kolchak in Siberia):

Czuma (Polish commander of a Polish rifle Div.):
CzumaEast.jpg

Maurice Jannin (Czech Legion):
MauriceJanninEast.jpg

Few suggestions for Serbian leaders years

I think Zivojin Misic's year of promotion to the Field Marshal should be 1915 instead of 1914, because he actually got promoted on 18th December 1914, which means he spent almost entire 1914 in a rank of General.

Bozidar Jankovic should be in the Serbian list for both Balkan Wars, but for 1914 he should be in the Montenegrin list. Is it possible to set his start/death date that way? I thought about his skill, and I think it would be best to leave skill 3 to him, but to change his traits to Logistics Wizard, Defensive Doctrine, Old Guard (515, if I'm correct).

Edit: he should have rank 1 (General) from the beginning to the end.

Last edited:
jova said:
Bozidar Jankovic should be in the Serbian list for both Balkan Wars, but for 1914 he should be in the Montenegrin list. Is it possible to set his start/death date that way? I thought about his skill, and I think it would be best to leave skill 3 to him, but to change his traits to Logistics Wizard, Defensive Doctrine, Old Guard (515, if I'm correct).

The Serbian Jankovic could have a death date of 1914; the Montenegrin Jankovic could have that same start date. :)

Kaiser Franz said:
Russian White Leaders (Denikin etc)
Zeligowksi (Polish general commanded a Polish Rifle Division in one of the White armies):
Zeligowski.jpg
The guy's name is Zeligowski (Żeligowski with proper Polish diacritics). You can read more on him here. And the unit was called Polish 4th Rifle Division, as it was a part of the Polish Army, created after the Entente agreed. Anyway, the guy defended Odessa, and crossed to Romania and then to Poland as soon as he could.

Czuma (Polish commander of a Polish rifle Div.):
CzumaEast.jpg
Again, wiki is your friend. They have a pretty decent biography of him (which I wrote myself, BTW :) ) and a much better pic. Also, take note that both of these guys are already converted to HoI format since HoI1...

Maurice Jannin (Czech Legion):
MauriceJanninEast.jpg
[/quote]His name was Maurice Janin.
Cheers

Last edited:
Expirience gain

I think that it is possible to change the speed of expirience gain in some of the files. IMO land leaders should get expirience slower because battles will be longer. And air leaders can get it faster because they all have skill 0 or 1 at the beginning.

Kaiser Franz said:
and the point of that was? To show what a big phoney i am? by using the internet and a free online encyclopedia to get pictures and information?
No. The points were:
  • To correct the typos
  • To post a link to a better pic
  • To inform you that the pics were already converted by yours truly and that you don't have to do it again
  • And to post sme links I'm quite proud of

No offence intended. Really.
Cheers

jova said:
I think that it is possible to change the speed of expirience gain in some of the files. IMO land leaders should get expirience slower because battles will be longer. And air leaders can get it faster because they all have skill 0 or 1 at the beginning.
Wouldn´t it be better to increase the amount of old guards?

Zuckergußgebäck said:
Wouldn´t it be better to increase the amount of old guards?

IMO, it is better to decrease speed of experience gain for all leaders. In TGW, leader without old guard could get extra skill in two average battles, and some skill 1 leader could even get 2 extra skills in one major battle. It is better to change one number in a file than to change 80% of leaders to old guards.
So, just change land XP gain in misc file from 1.0 to, say, 0.5, and it is done.

Greek leader pictures...

Montoussis:
mout01.jpg

Bairas:
pres_bairas.jpg

Prince Andreas:
andreasgreece1882-4.jpg

Mazarakis:
mazarakis.jpg

Nikolaos Plastiras:
NikolaosPlastiras.jpg

Theodoros Pangalos:
cpr_05.jpg

Metaxas (ht eonly picture i can find of him in Uniform)
Metaxas.jpg

Paraskevopoulos:
Paraskevopoulos.jpg