• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ArnhemKnight said:
Just wondering if you guys needed any pictures framed and formatted, or any research and etc.

If you want a challenge, Romanian leaders and ministers in 1897.

Generally, load up the 1897 scenario for any minor country (or for a lot of majors) and look at the existing leader and especially minister list ... ages of work there!

Thanks

Tegetthoff

I'm currently making y'all a more complete and accurate Republic of China minister list, with pictures and all. Should be ready tomorrow or the day after.

Tibetan Generals

Tsarong Dzasa (1908-1959 service, skill 3)
Tsarong.jpg

Derge Se (1910-1930 service, skill 2)

Doring Theji (1917-1930 service, skill 1)

Changra Depsn (1905-1939 service, skill 2)
Changra.jpg

Kalon Lama (1900-1922 service, skill 1)
KalonLama.jpg

Khyungram Theji (1910-1940 service, skill 1)
KhyungramTheji.jpg

Lungshar Kusho (1920-1945 service, skill 2)

Miru Gyalwa (1910-1930 service, skill 1)
MiruGyalwa.jpg

Neto (1917-1940 service, skill 1)
Neto.jpg

Tendong Shappe (1921-1937 service, skill 2)
TendongShappe.jpg

Trimon Shappe (1912-1919 service, skill 0)
TrimonShappe.jpg

Tsoko (1914-1925 service, skill 1)
Tsoko.jpg

Dingja (1920-1940 service, skill 2)
Dingja.jpg

Ladingser (1897-1910 service, skill 2)
Ladingser.jpg

Langserling (1897-1910, skill 2)
Langserling.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you very much Kaiser Franz.
Just one wish: Please put everything (leader-file and pics) in one archive and mail it to 1914 at thomas-ney. com next time. Thanks a lot.

Tegetthoff said:
If you want a challenge, Romanian leaders and ministers in 1897.
I was going to make that (or Greece) my next project after Bulgaria. But still...

Update on the bulgarian situation:
It seems that Paternal Autocrats and Liberal Democrats don't mix. The game allows us to event-force liberal ministers into the government, but the only options available are SC (I think). I could try to shift the liberals from SL to ML (conservative democrat) and see what happens.

I also need some help when it comes to the chief of staff question posted in the ministers thread.

v.Manstein said:
Thank you very much Kaiser Franz.
Just one wish: Please put everything (leader-file and pics) in one archive and mail it to 1914 at thomas-ney. com next time. Thanks a lot.

have you recieved the email??? just making sure. I am currently working on tibetan ministers and soon, i hope to do a mongolian leader file and search out pics etc....

I noticed whilst playing the latest version of 1914, that the Swedes seem to be devoid of leaders and ministers that i thought we had found...i am certain someone (who wasn't zucker) went through and basicaly filled up the Swedish leader files with new leaders or pics for already established ones, as well as a generally full pictured minister list as well....did we miss something out...or was the swedish fellows a seperate download that the person who did them did aside from the mod....

i am confused...

Goro made new u11-leaders.
We now have 227 Generals, 75 Admirals and 53 Pilots - each of them with picture.

I used DD 1.3a and 1914 0.43 and added 1914_50.1.rar made by Tegetthoff.
Then I tested the 1897-scenario until 1935.

please read the .txt-file inside.

http://www.savefile.com/files/2034147

goro

"Changed TU Graz to TU Wien" ...

Yes, I second that, I studied at Technical University of Vienna and of course real engineers come from there ... :D

Actually Graz is a very good University but in 1914 I am sure that Vienna was the place.

BTW, it was not Technische Universität in 1914 (it is called that since 1975 acc. to Wiki), but was called "Technische Hochschule" at the time (since 1872).

I found a better picture of Enrico Caviglia, the great Marshal of Italy.

caviglia.gif

Also another one of him here, I couldn't get the picture to show up.

http://generals.dk/general/Caviglia/Enrico/Italy.html

Anyways, I've long held a grudge against Paradox for making him a skill 0 in game.

His max should be 9 or 10, with a starting of 4 or 5. Traits of Offensive Doctrine, Logistics Wizard and Engineer.

Should become availible as a Mj. General in 1915. Promoted to Lt. General in 1917.

Last edited: