• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Yogi said:
1) Family quality time

Bah, this board is your family!

The Yogi said:
2) Work time

If I am not mistaken, you can work while writing an update to TEATL. Besides, this isn't just some two-bit job to support your family, TEATL is your life's work!

The Yogi said:

Sleep may be permissable, as long as you dream writing the next TEATL update.

The Yogi said:
4) Personal leisure time (like other games)

This is a non-starter, personal leisure time should mean writing TEATL. If it is not, eliminate all opposition immediately.

The Yogi said:
You're not far off the mark. But consider that the main competitors with AAR-writing for my time are, in order of importance:

1) Family quality time
2) Work time
3) Sleep
4) Personal leisure time (like other games)

Having said that, the Fu Manchu stories are so loosely based on the game that I can often write whatever catches my fancy, while with TEATL I need to go check history logs etc, so that's another reason.

*VJ takes off his shoe and bangs the heel violently and repeatedly on the table in front of him*

Vincent Julien said:
*VJ takes off his shoe and bangs the heel violently and repeatedly on the table in front of him*

Hey, he just updated Empire of Fu Manchu, so all is well. :p

May a giant penguin devour your very soul. I was all psyched for an update and found a bump instead. :D

Blackmamuth said:
Look who speaks; when are you going to update your nationalist spain AAR? I'ts a good one too!!!

Nice work Yogi.

I've mentioned repeatedly that there is little hope for continuing my AAR.

However, I will from time to time post how far I've played into '45.... not very spectacular, I admit, as all I did was conquer Turkey before I stopped playing.

boehm said:
IMO thats NOT a good sense of humour to post this ...thats not a nice link ...

No, if I wanted to be "Not nice", I would have posted a video clip of the curb stomp from American History X.

I mean, the guy even has a huge swastika tattooed on his chest! :cool:

Actually, this seems to be some sort of stunt, notice the white something on the pavement which breaks when the guy's head hits it... I guess it's meant to absorb the blow or something. I don't think this is for real.

The Yogi said:
Actually, this seems to be some sort of stunt, notice the white something on the pavement which breaks when the guy's head hits it... I guess it's meant to absorb the blow or something. I don't think this is for real.

I noticed too ...but I still dont think its "good taste" ...

The Yogi said:

It is indeed a stunt. This is a clip from a larger video of these two performing a large, staged fight. Notice how the stompee offers his arms up to the stomp-er.

Ah, I do so hope for an update soon. This is one of my all-time favorites.

maybe Yogi really is dead? :( :( :(