• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great stuff, Yogi. I especially like your insight into the "inner workings" of a panzer crew; brought back fond memories from my own panzer days :)

Given the international situation, it is surprising to see that the British governemt allowed Vickers to sell the designs to the ruskies.

Sir Humphrey said:
Given the international situation, it is surprising to see that the British governemt allowed Vickers to sell the designs to the ruskies.

Probably stolen tech designs by Soviet Intelligence.

Great update as usual. How are the German sattelites to the east reacting to all this. Being a Vassal Nation is not nice, but they must know too that being overrun by Trotzkys Red Army is quite less nice.

Sir Humphrey said:

Neroon said:
Probably stolen tech designs by Soviet Intelligence.

Actually, none of the above. In this timeline, the T-26 is originated with a clandestine French design team which worked in the track test center at Kazan in the 1920s. Vickers just lacked the wartime experience to build something like their 6-ton tank of OTL and what few tracks the British army has are Renault FT-16 clones.

Oh okay. So Vickers had nothing to do with it? Okay dokee. Nice update.

I'll play echo here and commend you as well, Yogi. Nice update. The interactions of the panzer crew were most lifelike.

Now, how goes the rest of the fighting? :)

The Yogi said:
Herr Major, I’m only an acting Sergeant, a corporal if you want to be strict!’

’I don’t, and no longer. Consider yourself promoted! Congratulations, Lieutenant Waldheim! von Rottstein out!
that is a significant promotion for the German military. :D

excellent update, as always! ! ! ! ! :cool:

OH, be sure to have our new commander to take his crew with him! ;)

I assume this means that the ossified Austrian military structure in general is thankfully being pulled down by the necessities of war. (And with a little help from Kaiser Otto.)

I still wonder how this will pan out, though. Would be nice to see a pic of the current situation in the Empire.

One week since the last update? It's that time again!

UPDATE!

I'll second that.

I think Yoges captured the spirit and the tension of the tank crew in combat very well.