• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow. How did I miss this for two days? Man, I've been in a rut...

Do you know how long it's been, invertigo ol' pal? It's been so long that the last update of this AAR was before the AARland Choice AwAARds! Now The Yogi might get some realistic competition for my vote! :D

This was my favorite AAR. I know it's been ages but, is there any chance you are still around Invertigo?

The horse is NOT dead!

2nd Lt. said:
This was my favorite AAR. I know it's been ages but, is there any chance you are still around Invertigo?

The horse is NOT dead!

I'm still around, in fact have re-started this AAR (see the link below), but sadly haven't updated it in awhile due to the holidays and various other personal & professional committments. I have every intention of completing this story, but it may take some time. Sadly I have very little time to write, and I've added several completely new characters who have required some extensive research to flesh out. Nevertheless, the next update is nearly finished (I've been working on it 15 minutes here, half an hour there since before Thanksgiving!), but I've refrained from making any mention of it so far as I'm sure people have tired of my promising an update and then failing to deliver. :( I'm terribly sorry to all those I've let down, but be assured, this AAR will be finished!!!!!....someday. However, perhaps I should clarify that this particular thread IS finished. "Re-Jumpstarting" is the current and ultimately final version.

Thank you to all for your continued interest in spite of my absence.

Sincerely
InVertigo2004