• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Rey said:
I have a book about the battle of La Lys, where the 2ª Div. of CEP was attacked by the germans just hours before their replacement by fresh troops :mad:
Deuced inconsiderate of the germans, if you ask me. Not very sportsmanlike, attacking where the enemy was overstretched and near mutinying. ;)

I find it interesting that the british command should blame the poor quality of the portuguese troops for the breach, when hours into the battle the portuguese were still following Haking's order that "the divsion would die on the B-line" while being attacked from where the british troops used to be.

Aren't better symbols for Greece than that Woman that I would think represents Republic and Actual Greek CoA?? that's very near to Royal one, but still better if we could have Royal One :p

The woman in the background is part of a propaganda poster of 1920 celebrating the Treaty of Sevres :p
Regarding the coat-of-arms I didn't find any different from that one :(

Well also could be Greek used to paint naked women for all :D

Well all I can find it's the Royal Standart:
gr_kg863.gif

Althought I suppose a Royal CoA of Greece would be something similar to actual with dark blue instead of light and a crown :p

According to Heraldique Européene this is the Greek CoA:

Constantin_I_Grece.gif

That's not the Greek CoA but the personal CoA of King George I of Greece (king from 1863 to 1913), son to Christian IX of Denmark and the second king of Greece. That also explains the Danish, Swedish, Holstein, Schleswig, Oldenburg, Faeroe, Greenland and a few other region's CoAs in the shield...

The CoA of Greece is the same, just without the small square shield in the middle.

/Johan

Not bad Rey, but that plane seems a little off compared to the other pics.

Has anyone else not been able to get to the forums for the past two days?

Hey guys check out this site with lots of pictures on the Imperial Russian Navy: See Here

I heard the words "event pics"..... :)

schlieffen_plan.bmp
Schlieffen Plan

french_mobilization.bmp
French mobilization

german_mobilization.bmp
German mobilization

jihad.bmp
Ottoman Jihad

Is there anybody else making event pics?

:cool: Rey