• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dr Rare said:
I agree!They suck for hoi2 aswell.The thought of using them for 1914 makes me shudder even more. :eek:
Confirmed.It is possible to convert hoi1 sprites for Hoi2 use :) . I have worked it out and am currently testing! :cool: .Therefore in principle all sprites available for hoi1 and TGW can be converted for use in 1914. :cool:.

Hallo, i have been i consultation with Allenby and i have converted all the TGW tank and plane sprites for use with the 1914 mod .Making the game look much more WW1 :) Allenby may add them to the mod or maybe for upload as a separate 1914 sprite pack :) .They all work fine and work with the generic hoi2 infantry sprites .Next i will work on the TGW infantry sprites.
I have already made a cavalry sprite mod for hoi2 and it works fine with 1914.If you can deal with WW2 italian helmeted cavalry.No big problem and this will be changed for the offical 1914 sprite pack when it is relesed.but is cool for now and adds englsh,german,french,italian and minors cavalry sprites to the game. :cool:
http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=6054
Dr Rare's Hoi2 Cavalry Sprite Mod! - The Stony Road Forum
Enjoy :D
Dr Rare

makhno_skin-1.jpg

Download Link: http://www.esnips.com//r/td/doc/f2a5bdd7-e094-4996-bfcd-d97b24bd62bd/MAKHNO.zip

Hi guys! Remember me? I'm back and guess what I made, a Makhno skin!!!! :eek:

Last edited:
Rey said:
And now a less dark one. Qing China!!! :)

(How many chinas will there be in this game? qing empire, early republic and kmt republic?)

That really is very nice. :)

Regarding the number of Chinese factions, there is Xinjiang, the Fengtien Clique, Tibet (if one regards them as Chinese), Yunnan, the Kuomintang and the AnFu Clique.

There will most likely also be Guangxi, Shaanxi and Xibei San Ma, but don't take them too seriously.
wtfisgoingonhere.gif

Rey said:
And now a less dark one. Qing China!!! :)

(How many chinas will there be in this game? qing empire, early republic and kmt republic?)

:eek: :eek: - Wow!!!

Pleasepleaseplease can we use this one in Kaiserreich?

T-hiddemen said:
Sweet! Do you have sidebars to go with them?

That probably shan't be necessary, as we shall be able to use the bottom-left hand side of the picture and save that as the side bar. :)

Sarmatia1871 said:
:eek: :eek: - Wow!!!

Pleasepleaseplease can we use this one in Kaiserreich?

Of course anyone is free to use any skin made by me! :)

I edited the above to include a link to the skin files.

T-hiddemen said:
Sweet! Do you have sidebars to go with them?

Hi T-hiddemen, thank you for commenting! I make skins in the same style as paradox, so the sidebar_a is part of the fullscreen picture visible on the left side. :cool:

Rey said:
Of course anyone is free to use any skin made by me! :)

I edited the above to include a link to the skin files.

Hi T-hiddemen, thank you for commenting! I make skins in the same style as paradox, so the sidebar_a is part of the fullscreen picture visible on the left side. :cool:

Ah, OK, I understand now. Very nice work indeed!

T-hiddemen said:
On another subject, FM Allenby, I am back from hiatus. If you have any graphic needs I can help if you like . . .

We still need a large number of country specific backgrounds to be done. Hawaii, Morocco and the Congo Free State, among them. :D

50 new province picture images, plus a new negotiation screenie:

Europe

Angers
Avranches
Balta
Braila
Brest
Cherbourg
Cholet
Constanta
Groningen
Le Mans
Leeuwarden
Lorient
Montpellier
Perpignan
Pitesti
Ploesti
Reggio di Calabria
Rennes
Tula
Tulcea
Turku

Americas

Barranquila
Des Moines
Falkland Islands
Guayaquil
Isla San Felix
Milwaukee
Monclova
Moncton
Omaha
Portland, Maine, USA
Raleigh
Richmond, USA
Saint John
Tampa
Tampico
Trinidad
Tulsa

Africa

Bathurst
Melilla
Mogadishu
Mogador
Sokoto
Zagazig

Asia

Angora
Dhaka
Hyderabad
Lahore
Multan
Nantong

reduced-negotiation-screen.jpg

Negotiate Screen

provinceimage-1.jpg

provinceimage-2.jpg

Two of the New Province Images

The RAR file can be downloaded here and can be extracted into your 1914 folder.

If that link doesn't work, then go to http://www.esnips.com/web/HoI2-Province and click on "July2006-ProvincePics.rar"

Last edited: