+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1914 Metathread

Admiral of the Fleet Shadow Knight's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Europa Universalis IV

1914 Metathread

Last edited by Shadow Knight; 13-05-2005 at 15:51.
    f.k.a. shdwknightx
    HOI:TGW
    HOI2: 1914

"When you have a hammer, all your problems begin to look like nails. However, when you don't have a hammer, you may begin to ignore anything that looks like a nail."

Stuck for now.

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Europa Universalis IV

Thanks Steel
    f.k.a. shdwknightx

"When you have a hammer, all your problems begin to look like nails. However, when you don't have a hammer, you may begin to ignore anything that looks like a nail."

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles

Hong Kong SAR, People's Republic of China
    Hurrah! Our very own thread!

Too bad I don't have the game yet........

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Naval OOB and tech

I'm very familiar with naval history and technology (esp. covering the first half of the 20th century), and wonder if you need any help with OOB's or tech tree's for naval powers? Programming wise I'm a novice, but I can create the details and let somebody with more experience do the coding.

BTW, one example of my Naval experience / knowledge is the link in my sig
    "Common" sense... Isn't.

Germany's NOOB My first AAR! -Abandoned 5/20 due to HttT

Check out Model Warship Combat

Quote Originally Posted by Von Lippe
    I'm very familiar with naval history and technology (esp. covering the first half of the 20th century), and wonder if you need any help with OOB's or tech tree's for naval powers? Programming wise I'm a novice, but I can create the details and let somebody with more experience do the coding.
    All OOBs have been completed - fortunately we have a relevent copy of Conway's Fighting Ships.

As for technology suggestions, you are more than welcome to contribute. Keep an eye on the '1914: Technology' thread in the near future for when we begin to sort out details.

any idea when thee mod will be ready?

In two minutes......Ugh they just starting to have some members and they havent even coded the events yet,and you dare to say when this mod will be ready,well sir then my anwser is that this mod will never be released !!!

Europa Universalis IV

Could one of the mods please delete unnecessary postings in this thread (including this one) and please also post a warning not to post in here. Thanks.
    f.k.a. shdwknightx

Europa Universalis IV

I'm sure those of you who visit OT land have seen this

Quite stunning.
    f.k.a. shdwknightx

Fat Cat Public Servant Sir Humphrey's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Pride of Nations500k club

To late, but can I chip in when I fell necessary? Sorry.
    Showcase of the Week March 30, 2004 - The Australian Lion.
    Writer of the Week March 6, 2005 - Under the Crimson Skies.
    Writer of the Week May 29, 2005 - The Sacred Grove of Britannia.
    Showcase of the Week January 17, 2006 - Under the Crimson Skies.

Europa Universalis IV

Hey guys I found this pretty cool WWI site that has a broad topic of information and links to that expand on those topics. Seems like it could really help with pictures, tech ideas, etc.

Well here you go and enjoy: WWI Site
    f.k.a. shdwknightx

Is there any list of the industry capacity of the countries?

Well, it's not every nation, but I do have a list of the most commonly played nations IC.

Code:
    	Base IC	Adjusted IC
    USA		328	164
    British Empire	254	228
    German Empire	227	250
    Russian Empire	140	160
    French Empire	128	122
    A-H Empire	79	95
    Japanese Empire	72	79
    Italy - w/o Libya	66	79
    China Total	48	53
    Spain Total	44	49
    Brazil		36	41
    Dutch Total	33	39
    Ottoman Empire	33	44
    Belgium & Congo	30	37
    Argentina	25	26
    Sweden		25	29
    Mexico (Both)	22	var.
    Romania		19	21
    Greece		18	22
    Bulgaria	16	19
    Serbia		16	18
    Norway		14	15
    Portuguese Emp.	12	17
    Persia		12	13

ok , thank u very much

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

How do I download it?

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by tylerhink
    How do I download it?
    Go here: http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...d.php?t=277787 and download version 0.3 with the associated updates.
    f.k.a. shdwknightx

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Allenby
    Good job!

Perhaps this thread could be stickied? Otherwise it will drop off the first page...

Oh dear... Oh my... That was you at one time, Allenby, don't deny it. I used the quote button and everything ( )

Drop off the first page. Now in the past month all we have is the first page...

I don't know what happened to 1914, you don't know, perhaps.. we ought not to know.

But in memory of your quote, let's finish it, and as the world shrinks every year of the last few remaining WWI vets (now 100 - 110 years old, literally and really living), keep their honor and memory alive. For like any war, it has it's bad, "good" only to the victor, and for the vanquished, crushed nationalistic hopes and dreams.

WWI left the Russian royal family dead (presumeably), 3 empires tobbled, new countries that had not existed in more than 100 years created, new ones that had never existed in history, created, and old ones, wiped off the map, for history...

And lest up be reminded, that the events of WWI, gave birth to WWII, and todays "politics", governed by God knows what. So again, as stated, let's finish mod 1914, when a soldier was proud of his country and wanted to serve, not instead drafted or a mercenary for hire. Thank you, that is all.
    In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except EU3 and a really awesome mod to go with it. Thanks lukew and contributors.

I never had much of a tolerance for rebels or revolutionaries.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast