• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi.

shouldn't france have a lower democracy rating?

"During this period, crises like the potential "Boulangist" coup d'état (see Georges Boulanger) in 1889, showed the fragility of the republic. The "Radicals" had policies on education such as (suppression of local languages, compulsory education), mandatory military service. strict control of the working classes eliminated internal dissent and regionalisms. Their participation in the Scramble for Africa and in the acquiring of overseas possessions (such as French Indochina) created myths of French greatness when the state was fragile at best. "

it was after the second world war that france became more democratic. it was a extremly conservitive country.

and how powerful will the ottoman empire be? it was the weakest of the major states but like russia was modernising quickly

Since this is country-specific, I'll post it here:
- Austro-Hungarian ship names should have - like with the German ships - added the correct prefix "SMS" (Seiner Majestät Schiff)
- Italian ship names should have added the correct prefix "RN" (Regia Nave)
I can provide a correct unitnames.csv and I'm working on correcting the scenario files as well...

Germany errors

I already posted this under bugs, but this is country-specific:

Germany should start the 1911 scenario with the 1905 Submarine Warfare tech, unless the latter's date is incorrect

1911 Germany has Pre-War Hospital listed as a doctrine, rather than a tech.