• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
BiB has a nice position as usual with Poland... He got hungary and bohemia as depending allies.. Lithuania, Pomerania and Ukraine as weak vassals, and practically no enemy that can take him on...

I suspect BiB must be ranked as the best EU2 mp-player at the moment..

I certainly know I am NOT :)

Originally posted by Johan
BiB has a nice position as usual with Poland... He got hungary and bohemia as depending allies.. Lithuania, Pomerania and Ukraine as weak vassals, and practically no enemy that can take him on...

I suspect BiB must be ranked as the best EU2 mp-player at the moment..

I certainly know I am NOT :)

Evidently nicely helped by the fact I played 2 good nations so far but yes, my tactis are groovy too :cool: ;) :D

I don't have Lithuania as vassal (annexed all but one prov though) but Wallachia and Moldavia are vassals. All the other strong countries are far away so I'm pretty safe. Nothing a monster alliance can't solve though ...

Now wait till those Polish Magnate events kick in ;)

I started by declaring war on and annexing Saxony. Got they're capital province (thats all they had left, anhalt was bohemian from earlier)

Then I joined an alliance with Helvetia, Wurthemburg and Savoy.

Then I made the deal with BiB, I'd declare war on Hungary, march my troops out of the lithuanian provinces and give them to him.

(No biggie, as both provinces were useless to me, coudn't build or anything)

So I raised three armies of 25k men each, and declared war on Hungary. I immediately captured the 3 provinces Austria has a CB on and moved on the the next few provinces (stupid AI, refuses to agree to 3 province deal)

Gave Poland the 2 provinces after she'd captured them. Signed white peaces with muscowy? and bohemia. Now only Ukraine is supporting Hungary. Not much help either. Piece of cake war.

Then Modena declared war on me. I asked my allies to help, and only Helvetia and Savoy agreed, and they're busy fighting Modena. Once I'm done with Hungary I'll march over to annex Modena. Hungary has no hope left, the AI just must be smart enough to give me what I want now.

austria is in incredible Financial condition. No loans no worries no nothing. Very good army now too. I'll annex BiB sometime tomorrow ;)

Originally posted by Produce Pete
No biggie, as both provinces were useless to me, coudn't build or anything...

I wonder why. Perhaps in EU2 you can only improve CB provinces?

Gave Poland the 2 provinces after she'd captured them

Does that mean, you can't just "give" or trade him the provinces... he had to actually lay seige? :(

I started by declaring war on and annexing Saxony. Got they're capital province (thats all they had left, anhalt was bohemian from earlier)

Then I joined an alliance with Helvetia, Wurthemburg and Savoy.

Then I made the deal with BiB, I'd declare war on Hungary, march my troops out of the lithuanian provinces and give them to him.

(No biggie, as both provinces were useless to me, coudn't build or anything)

So I raised three armies of 25k men each, and declared war on Hungary. I immediately captured the 3 provinces Austria has a CB on and moved on the the next few provinces (stupid AI, refuses to agree to 3 province deal)

Gave Poland the 2 provinces after she'd captured them. Signed white peaces with muscowy? and bohemia. Now only Ukraine is supporting Hungary. Not much help either. Piece of cake war.

Then Modena declared war on me. I asked my allies to help, and only Helvetia and Savoy agreed, and they're busy fighting Modena. Once I'm done with Hungary I'll march over to annex Modena. Hungary has no hope left, the AI just must be smart enough to give me what I want now.

austria is in incredible Financial condition. No loans no worries no nothing. Very good army now too. I'll annex BiB sometime tomorrow ;)

Guess who lost the HRE with his imperialistic behaviour ? :D

Yes, Kleves is the current HRE. No biggie. It'll be mine again. My rule of thumb is, If you don't elect Austria HRE and you're an elector, you've just given me a valid CB =p
Anchsluss you know, Austrian prerogative to unite the poor and downtrodden Germanic tribes into one great nation.

Blade, you asked about why I coudnt do anything.., I don't know if I'm allowed to answer that because of the NDA, but it was a special circumstance, and in special circumstances like that it goes for all players in a similar situation. There's a good reason for it too.

and yeah, BiB had to siege and capture those two provinces. Since they were quite far away and by no means austrian austrian provinces, BiB had to put down a few rebellions for me too =p

Originally posted by BiB

Guess who lost the HRE with his imperialistic behaviour ? :D

I guess you didnt win BiB ;)

Originally posted by BiB

As Sole Defender of the Catholic Faith I'm not overly bothered :D

I don't suppose you could tell us what that does for you?

Johan,please,you said hungary is even bigger than before.Is croatia a strter or only a rebelliour????????PLEASE????????
historically,it should be at least vassal,although croatia and hungary were in personal union-dinastic alliance....as equal kingdoms....

I really want to play as Hungary because its one of my favorites in the game. Its going to be more-so now. However it is not yet an option to play in the beta game. So as soon as Johan graces us with Hungary in the beta version i will like to post an AAR on them.:)

This AAR sux. It was ok when you guys wrote your updates with dates and important details included but now that you are writing these very short and general updates I've become completely lost and uninterested.

Originally posted by Achiles
This AAR sux. It was ok when you guys wrote your updates with dates and important details included but now that you are writing these very short and general updates I've become completely lost and uninterested.

You should try to be more polite. It's important to remember that the beta testers are very busy and have to test one or more patches a day, making it very difficult to play one game for very long.

Have you ever written an AAR yourself Achiles? If you have, you know how much time and work needs to be put into a good one.

I'm sorry if I came off as being rude. I know it's alot of work writing an AAR. Look If they only put out an update every few days thats fine by me, I can find other things to do while I wait. What anoys me is that these last few, I wouldn't really even call them upadates, have given no dates, left out lots of crucial info and just generally confused the heck out of me so that I have no clue what has been hapening since Husz's first update.

P.S. I have not done an AAR yet for three reasons. 1) I'm a really crappy writer and I've only been on the forums for a few weeks and haven't built up my confidence yet. 2) Since the history function doesn't work I have to depend on memory and my memory sux. 3) Finally i haven't really had a very interesting game yet that i think people might want to read about.

Originally posted by Gen. Wolfe
BiB I guess that this means that you can move through any Catholic states provinces when they are at war?
SDOTF has a lot of responsibility. It means if any infidel DoW's us, we rely on BiB to fight them off. :D

Originally posted by Achiles
what has been hapening since Husz's first update.

Sorry, I havn't had time to make a "real" AAR stile description of recent events.
That is why I have elected not to write anything.
When I have the time I will make an update.
Right now it's sadly not even in the top 5 priority list.