• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually, I'm a bit worried about our friend. I have emailed him personally as well as left PMs for him here. Its not like him to drop off the face of the earth like this and when he's taken vacations, he's told us so. I'm only hoping that it is something of a computer issue. However, he does use a Mac, so I can't think it was a virus. I'm just hopeful that his health is okay. I've tried to figure out a way to use the Internet to find him; he's in Spain, but that's all I know.

Obviously having our fun together would be nice, but it pales in significance to the possibility that something dreadful could be happening to him. It is a wierd feeling having become "friends" with someone you've never met. It is worse to think you've lost that connection. I felt the same way when my friend lawkeeper was banned here and I lost his friendship (this being our only way of contact).

If anyone knows anything about Fodoron, I personally would love to know. :(

FODORON LIVES!!!

Whew--serious, I heard from my old friend finally. He is alive. I was seriously worried. I'll leave it up to him to decide to ever post with the full blow-by-blow, but just know that theft removed computer and game. I had a dear friend here in Orlando who had his home broken into and it took months to get everything worked out.

Anyway, I don't know if or when he'll ever be in a position to get back to this game. But for those of us who know Fodoron either from here, or within the programming studs of AGCEEP or his many pro-Mac posts, it is just good to know that he is alive and well.

Keep him in your thoughts though as he sounded tired, frustrated and still dealing with many problems with the situation.

It's always scary when frequent people just disappear from here without any notice whatsoever, as this is often the only channel of contact. I also hope Fodoron will sort out all RL troubles getting in his way and find the time again to get back here for some diversion of EU2.
Getting lawkeeper back would also be good, but that's unlikely deeming from the last conversations I had with him and all the time that has passed since then.

Norrefeldt said:
Getting lawkeeper back would also be good, but that's unlikely deeming from the last conversations I had with him and all the time that has passed since then.

Ditto and true thoughts. Miss that guy, but. . . . :confused:

I got a second email from Fodoron and looks like it might be a while as life issues work their way out. That, plus waiting on the smoke to clear from all the recent major changes in the PC world with Mac allowing Windows and such. I've done the same thing recently---held off on a major purchase of a new computer (my main computer is vintage 2001), so it might be a bit.

He did say that he did have all the old save files and still was very hopeful of jumping back in at some point, picking us back up and continuing on. Still hopefull to participate in AGCEEP mod stuff too. Of course, EU3 raises questions with all of that as well.

So, we'll keep our fingers crossed that the Doge makes an appearance at some point.

Good to hear Fodoron is OK. It's too bad about the computer, I really miss the Serenissima Republic. Oh well, maybe we can try again in EU3.

Cheers