• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Which mods do you play regularly

• CORE

Votes: 324 58,6%
  • TGW

Votes: 86 15,6%
  • Stony Road

Votes: 64 11,6%
  • Super AI

Votes: 44 8,0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 37 6,7%
  • None, i stay faithful to the pureness of vanilla

Votes: 134 24,2%

• Total voters
I have played TGW now and it sucks!
I will ry first to conquer the world with Austria-hungary.
And after world domination i will install MDS.
Modern Day Scenario

TGW SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:
That's rather rude. A 'total conversion' mod like TGW (or MDS) is a huge effort for a small development team. If HoI2 hadn't come out causing them to pretty much stop work on this (moving on to '1914' mod for HoI2) it would probably be much better balanced by now.

hax you should play core on hard core level if you need a challenge.

i tried it twice and it was just a struggle to survive.

bm

CORE and TGW installed but I'm into a CORE game.

It's really fuc
king hard!!

I pulled off Sealion and also seized Gibraltar and the Suez, thought everything was fine, left garrisons in all British beaches and withdrew my forces ready to take on the Soviets. BTW Sealion requred a huge amound of resources and I don't have control of the seas as USa joined the war in '40.

So with Britain safe, I turned my attention elsewhere, only to find out that the USA and UK landed 88!!!!!!!!!!!! Divisions in coventry!! WTF! :(

CORE and TGW installed but I'm into a CORE game.
Excellent.when you play TGW make sure you have the TGW 1.1 Mini-mod HDP v.3 installed (It is TGW 1.2)
It's really fuc
king hard!!

I pulled off Sealion and also seized Gibraltar and the Suez, thought everything was fine, left garrisons in all British beaches and withdrew my forces ready to take on the Soviets. BTW Sealion requred a huge amound of resources and I don't have control of the seas as USa joined the war in '40.

So with Britain safe, I turned my attention elsewhere, only to find out that the USA and UK landed 88!!!!!!!!!!!! Divisions in coventry!! WTF! :(
Gosh sounds like FUN! Make sure you keep us posted how it goes..Hopefully those 80 divs will have little supply.Good luck.

:doc: