• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Paranoid Tsar said:
Innocence: Since it's a coastal city, you may very well be living in "String Missing." :D
:rofl:

If I didn't know that nobody would ever get the joke, "String Missing" would be my new name for Århus as of this moment. :D

Although as a Copenhagener, I have to strongly dispute the suggestion that it all will belong to the continental part of our dear country - even in 2888. :D ;)

Paranoid Tsar said:
Undefined Nation recaptures The City

Option A: "It's On Now" +10000 Gold, +4 Stability, gain shields on all of Anatolia, Egypt, Middle East, Italy and Albania.

Option B: "Every New Event Needs Two Options, For Some Reason." +1 Stability

The Undefined Renaissance

Option A: "Sure, Might As Well" +10000 to trade and infrastructure investment, gain six manufacturies, +5000 Gold, +6 Stability, Gain Albanian Culture.

Option B: "I'll Take The Mystery Box Instead" +50 Gold

I'll have to see if any of the people that live in the bus station are U.D.N. historians so I can make sure these are accurate. :D

Now THAT is some event I would like to see. They are wonderful AND pointless.

AKjeldsen said:
If I didn't know that nobody would ever get the joke, "String Missing" would be my new name for Århus as of this moment. :D
Well, I bet our fellow Undefined Nationals around here certainly would get it :) String Missing is a wonderful place to live, although the cozy inland village of Subscript out of Range isn't a bad place either.
Although as a Copenhagener, I have to strongly dispute the suggestion that it all will belong to the continental part of our dear country - even in 2888. :D ;)
Too bad I say - the Messiah has spoken, his will be done :D There's really nothing our Random Monarch can do about it

Innocence said:
Well, I bet our fellow Undefined Nationals around here certainly would get it :) String Missing is a wonderful place to live, although the cozy inland village of Subscript out of Range isn't a bad place either.
Hmm. Guess I could try it out next time I get to visit the U.D.N. ;)

Too bad I say - the Messiah has spoken, his will be done :D There's really nothing our Random Monarch can do about it
While it is far from my intention to criticize the edicts of the big M, they do seem to contradict the supposedly more fundamental Directives, specifically:

1. It all belongs to Mother Russia.

2. Mother Russia is perfect as she is.

Assuming that Mother is perfect, there would be little reason to rename her, especially to the inherently less perfect U.D.N. Also, in that case, it would *not* all belong to Mother Russia, but rather to the U.D.N., which is an obvious logical fallacy, given our premises.

QED. :D

AKjeldsen: Sadly my knowledge of Copenhagen is mostly limited to chewing tobacco but I thought you guys would get along better with The Undefined Nation. At least it isn't Sweden. :D

Trying to apply logic to the laws that govern Russian behavior is always dangerous business and has resulted in people getting fed to dogs. :D Keeping in mind the doctrine of "let others bleed first" the U.D.N. takeover is much more understandable. Talk about a ready source of people to do bleeding for you! As long as this occurs via the Messiah and not because of separatists I think it can be justified. :D

Lurken: The events were a little jab at those wonderful "Albania Becomes a Super Power" events that were created in EEP just in case someone plays Albania and then somehow does well as them. I never became a fan of EEP, but that was mostly because they changed "It all belongs to Mother Russia" to "ok." As much as I like Martin Van Buren that is not a fair trade. :D

Innocence: When the Messiah gives orders you just have to go along with them, even if it means rebuilding Babel over and over. I heard that Subscript Out of Range is actually more of a tourist trap. Experienced travelers in the U.D.N. usually favor the more honest local color of Fatal Error #5 or Session Timed Out. :D

Cat Frightener: That wacky AI, always taking the mystery box. :D I still maintain that the AI's uncanny ability to ignore the most basic mechanics of EU 2 for its own benefit makes up for occassionally taking the "Albanian Culture" options. :D

Thanks one more time for this pice of vodka and pics soaked AAR.
*Stands up and applauds*
Bravo, bravo!

sorry to bump this back up, i just read all your aar's in your sig PT, and they are all great, i love russian aar's, and yours are really good. You got anymore out there, if not, you should at least get more.....