• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Simple.Just have a disease hit your current capital :eek: Save and reload. Now your capital moves. :rolleyes: Another way is to conquer more land so that one of your provences makes more than your current capital, enough to get a different title, save and reload again and your capital moves again. Other than those, which I have done :) :p :cool: I dont know how else your capital moves. ;)

Wämö said:
I don't know how to move a capital. :eek:o

The capital goes to the most rich province of yours. There is no way to "move" it.

In general, your capital is located in the richest province of the area belonging to the main title you have:
- So if you are a king of Sicily and you own all island of Sicily (as your direct demesne), your capital will be probably in Trapany (or other richest province). If disiease strikes Trapani, your capital moves to another richest province in Sicily. Same happens if you give away/loose your capital province.
And if you for example conquer Byzantium, even if the province is 10x richer than Trapani, your capital will not move there, as Byzantium province is not a "core" province of kingdom of Sicity, which is your primary title.

You can eliminate provinces where you DO NOT want to have capital by giving them away to your vassals, but there is no way how to choose any province as your capital (especially if you want to choose a poor province).

Give away all except one province of your demesne. That province becomes your capital.