• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seen said:
I will be able to play tomorrow, but i wont be able to play next week :( I would really like to play a full game till the end for once, and since my showup record (after the first four session :p ) has been one of the highest, i want to ask you all if we could postpone that session one week. If not i understand as well, but i hope we could.
It won't be the last session, we still have 3 or 4 to go. (15 years per session abouts)

Van Engel said:
It won't be the last session, we still have 3 or 4 to go. (15 years per session abouts)
15 years is 1790 + 15 = 1805 + 15 is 1820 Ve.....

And yes dear Daniel, the alliance was ment to pressure a "preacefull" solution in the Austrian crisis :)

Seen said:
15 years is 1790 + 15 = 1805 + 15 is 1820 Ve.....

And yes dear Daniel, the alliance was ment to pressure a "preacefull" solution in the Austrian crisis :)
Owh. In that case you will miss the session. :p I hope the last session can be played when EVERYONE can be there. If not that, then maybe 1 or 2 who can't.

With Enigma, Seen and now Iron having trouble we should perhaps postpone the whole game 14 days. Else we would be playing without two of our perms in each one of the two last sessions.

Suggested date for next session: Friday Mar 4th.

Ironfoundersson said:
Don't postpone it for me, as it looks now that I can't play the 4th as well as the 11th...
Damn that is a bummer. :( Well looks like we need two subs then. :wacko:

Daniel A said:
It's not for you Iron, i.e. not for you alone. :)

Tonight it is you + Enigma.

Next week it is you + Seen.

:( You don't consider me important enough ;)

I was just saying that as I probably can't play the next four fridays don't postpone a session because I'm not there. You don't even need my hosting skills that badly, as the current 8 players are easily supported by someone with a bit slower upload connection.

Ironfoundersson said:
I was just saying that as I probably can't play the next four fridays don't postpone a session because I'm not there.

Ah, now I get it. You will be away four weeks. Shit. Well, I agree, that would be too much.

But I am afraid this will lead to anarchy. Mighty Iron was the obvious target for us all and made it possible for us to unite.

Now we will be like straws in the wind.

-------

I have better get home quickly and start diplomacy in case we will play tonight.

KINGBEN said:
If you guys want a sub I can fill that position.

Great! Both our previous GM and present one is missing tonight. I am not sure who decides, maybe it is Seen.

I hope someone in command says Yes soon.

One nation is OE which is an a mess after a disastrous war vs their archfoe AUS. They have justed peaced and your friends ENG + SPA are presently helping you relieving your provinces from rebs.

Your alternative may on surface look better, it is FRA. However it has been attacked by SPA+ENG+POR and to some extent SWE in three consecutive sessions. Only the 2nd one was a victory for FRA who managed to get OE to help him. NETH and RUS has also been on his side but their contribution has been minimal or nonexisting at all. NETH cancelled her vassalship last session. She could not stand the repeating attacks anymore.

See there, the year is 1790 and what do you want with Boney and his marshalls lining up for duty... If you select FRA you will be able to play them the next and last session as well (providing our GM does not have other plans of course).

Tile said:
Just a reminder, in case some of you who wont be there don't get sub I can do "subbing"..NL is practicaly unplayable since last war. Gotta make Engel pay for that. But it can wait...:)

Aha, then we need you in a nation that wants to squash POR, he-he, I wonder what nation that might be :D

Daniel A said:
Great! Both our previous GM and present one is missing tonight. I am not sure who decides, maybe it is Seen.

I hope someone in command says Yes soon.

One nation is OE which is an a mess after a disastrous war vs their archfoe AUS. They have justed peaced and your friends ENG + SPA are presently helping you relieving your provinces from rebs.

Your alternative may on surface look better, it is FRA. However it has been attacked by SPA+ENG+POR and to some extent SWE in three consecutive sessions. Only the 2nd one was a victory for FRA who managed to get OE to help him. NETH and RUS has also been on his side but their contribution has been minimal or nonexisting at all. NETH cancelled her vassalship last session. She could not stand the repeating attacks anymore.

See there, the year is 1790 and what do you want with Boney and his marshalls lining up for duty... If you select FRA you will be able to play them the next and last session as well (providing our GM does not have other plans of course).

Some extend? if not for sweden you wouldnt have won (as Iron confirms). If not for Sweden NL wouldnt have "devassaled" because it lost so many wars in alliance with France, but because it was fully occupied by Sweden and was demanded.

And i recollect that france only "lost" one of the two war before because 3/4 of his army was on the austrian border fighting Austrian and Swedish troops. So he gave into your demands almost right away.

Stick to what REALLY happened Daniel, its no time for alternate history :p

About the session, i hear from someone who isnt even playing that we are "postponing"

Why if i may ask? There are two players missing, makes two subs....

People should remember that I am coGM too you know. ;)

The session will go ahead as normal this session. We just need 1 sub, since we have Kingben, so I don't see why we need to prospone.