• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I took me looong time to read all posts written since yesterday evening.
I heavily regret something went wrong with my EU2 and I couldn't participate in last session. I think I could have done good things for gameplay. I signed alliance with Portugal leaving Austria and Poland alone. That's all what I could do. But my plans were more ambitious. I was thinking about improving relations with Sweden to change a bit balance of powers. I knew Ingermanland is gone for good and if I were playing yesterday, Sweden pobably wouldn't be my attack target. You may say some alliance are too constant, but I believe situation in Eastern Europe is ... natural. From the beginning I supported Austria against OE. Maybe it wasn't much valuable support but at least I tried. I wanted to have strong Austria weakening position of OE, which i found my natural enemy - they were opressing many orthodox men. Really wise response for OE was alliance with Sweden which could keep Russia busy in north. To keep some balance and give Elio some fun from this game I let Poland live in peace. Later the situation changed: I didn't want to hurt them because I knew that if I attack , Swedes would do the same and take much more valuable provinces than I could, so Sweden would strenghten it's position more than I would.
The situation in Western Europe really seems strange. All countries living in peace and quiet. But like Ederon I'm against any strict regulations in this case. If anyone thinks some alliance is uber, he always can try convince one of uber-allies to change position - just a little bit diplomacy.
For me game is unplayable for player, when he can do nothing, no place to expand, being bullied by neighbours. Like SGA I missed a few sessions and my subs not always done their work in way I expected . Russia is weak now , but I enjoy playing it as far as I can reduce my frustration and anger by beating some Manchu or Uzbekistan :p. I can understand someone can't have fun from this game more, so maybe we could make voting, who wants to continue ?

What provinves were lost by Russia ? Kexholm and Karelia ?

Vote? In my eyes we are having a discussion, not a discussion to STOP PLAYING!

As said, i feel the game is unblanced, but so what? Im having fun, the wars (i had some :rolleyes: ) are never easy (more in numbers ;) )altough im surrounded by my fellow n00bs :p

Ill enjoy a century more of needless bloodspilling of my enemys. Thank you.

PS: of course everyone who sees that it is futile to resist Swedish dominance can PM me for great vassal offers :D

I don't think - hope - there is any need for voting. Alliances are not eternal. I am sure Iron will stab me and give me a good beating before this game has ended. :eek: After all, it must hurt his pride when he gets to see the economic stats ;)

Seen said:
PS: of course everyone who sees that it is futile to resist Swedish dominance can PM me for great vassal offers :D
*PMing to my new liege* :D

I really don't understand what Mac meant that voting to be. :confused:

BTW Seen (and Daniel A): What are you doing awake at such late (or early?) hour? :wacko:

Lord Ederon said:
BTW Seen (and Daniel A): What are you doing awake at such late (or early?) hour? :wacko:
Reinstalling my windows, and off course i always think of a new thing to install ... And there is this great animation Anastacia on the tv of course :rofl:

Seen said:
Reinstalling my windows, and off course i always think of a new thing to install ... And there is this great animation Anastacia on the tv of course :rofl:
I know these Windows adventures very well :p If u want to know what kept me up till now, check it here.

Seen said:
Looks ...intresting ... :D
You are still up? :eek: Are you crazy man?! :D

Seen,

May I ask you how you construct the Eco Stats.

I compared Spain's numbers for the year 1708, on one hand the numbers you show on page 1 of this thread in your nice Barnius-excel display, on the other hand those on page 9 of the ledger, "Income break down", for the last year. They differ with 10s of percentages.

While it appears evident what the numbers on page 9 show, the exact income last year, I am puzzled as to what you show. Does it take its figures from those figures close to the bottom of the save file. I have never come to grips with them and what they show. Some numbers I understand but some not.