• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
remember all... Enigma told me that

NEXT SESSION IS IP-HOST

And also, is there any chance Morocco, or at least Fez and Toubkal could be edited back to me? I lost them because of the 2 year long zombie-Spain period and they will hurt my colonization with 1 colonist/year (losing froniter country bonus)

Flame of Udûn said:
remember all... Enigma told me that

NEXT SESSION IS IP-HOST

And also, is there any chance Morocco, or at least Fez and Toubkal could be edited back to me? I lost them because of the 2 year long zombie-Spain period and they will hurt my colonization with 1 colonist/year (losing froniter country bonus)

Yes, I will do something about it since you were not able to fight the rebels as you would have been.

Ironfoundersson said:
Doesn't look like a good session.

Fortunately I'll play again next week, so hosting should go a bit better :)

Did something special happen to France? Can someone send me the save?
Nah, nothing special happened much except Spain taking all of California from England and England DoWing Denmark. :)

Van Engel said:
Nah, nothing special happened much except Spain taking all of California from England and England DoWing Denmark. :)
Why do you , Porto, always reply on everything,while your entire land army wouldnt be able to populate a small pacific island! where do you think you are a power to be taken seriously ? Once people ( ;) to naval nations) see you are far to rich compared to your army, your a page in history! :rofl:

Seen said:
Why do you , Porto, always reply on everything,while your entire land army wouldnt be able to populate a small pacific island! where do you think you are a power to be taken seriously ? Once people ( ;) to naval nations) see you are far to rich compared to your army, your a page in history! :rofl:
What are you on about? Last time I checked the ledger I had atleast 80 000 men.... :confused:

Seen said:
what has his tiny army :)p) to do with him telling IF what happened during the session? :confused:

Flame of Udûn said:
what has his tiny army :)p) to do with him telling IF what happened during the session? :confused:
I wouldnt listen to natives with wooden sticks telling me how to see world politics, would you?

Ironfoundersson said:
Doesn't look like a good session.

Fortunately I'll play again next week, so hosting should go a bit better :)

Did something special happen to France? Can someone send me the save?
I made Eskimalt a city, took back Sardinia, got a aristocracy -1 event, kill rebels and killed more rebels, stayed out of Eng-Den colonial fight, and built forts in some provinces. Started with minimals but I could not do much more. Because rehosts was 50% of that session.

Flame of Udûn said:
lol :D
so how would you describe what happened last session? :p
Once again game dominated in the colonial scene by the navals, Porto growing richer , Immense ubber alliance keeps the game nice and peacefull on the land in europe (,if that is a good thing , not imo, since i can play SP for that),Porto growing even more richer, And marocco finnaly got free :), o yeah, Spain annexed Benin. :)

PS: isnt porto nicely growing rich? :D

PS2 : ok ok , ill stop .... :p

Seen said:
Once again game dominated in the colonial scene by the navals, Porto growing richer , Immense ubber alliance keeps the game nice and peacefull on the land in europe (,if that is a good thing , not imo, since i can play SP for that),Porto growing even more richer, And marocco finnaly got free :), o yeah, Spain annexed Benin. :)

PS: isnt porto nicely growing rich? :D

PS2 : ok ok , ill stop .... :p
You're not jelous are you Seen? :p I didn't actually do that much to be honest, to get richer, only 5 forts built and 1 manu :rolleyes:

Is the (ubber) alliance (Fra, Aus, Den and Russia) staying officially also for next session? Any final word on that?

Seen said:
Is the (ubber) alliance (Fra, Aus, Den and Russia) staying officially also for next session? Any final word on that?
I want to ask Elio to join yet