• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seen said:
PS: my sub DID do a terrible job, but i haven complained about subs before this. And dont worry, its just getting of steam, the rest of my energy ill spend on revenge ;)
*shits himself* :p

Elio Vasa said:
I don't know the distance, but ...
why don't you meet and talk by night?
Seen is from Sticht,NL and Henry is from Eindhoven,NL
so ...

Better yet, they can have a duel: "This country is not big enough for us both!" :rofl:

Elio Vasa said:
I don't know the distance, but ...
why don't you meet and talk by night?
Seen is from Sticht,NL and Henry is from Eindhoven,NL
so ...
Haha, Sticht, you got that from my map post ;) Sticht isnt the name for the provence, its Utrecht :) But its nice to use old area names so i dont mind :D

PS: its place of birth, not place of where i live :

woon.jpg

Last edited:
Seen said:
Haha, Sticht, you got that from my map post ;) Sticht isnt the name for the provence, its Utrecht :) But its nice to use old area names so i dont mind :D
If he pays for the travel I'll go up there and see him. :p

Ironfoundersson said:
AAAAHHHHHH What happened to your name? :eek: :eek:

It was such a nice Dutch name :(
Hense the change... ;) I was sick of people calling me Dutch, especially Flamey and Labalag, so blame them. :p I was dreading Bib changing my title to Dutch though....

But you can still all call me Engel you know. :p

Nemestrinus said:
Hense the change... ;) I was sick of people calling me Dutch, especially Flamey and Labalag, so blame them. :p I was dreading Bib changing my title to Dutch though....

But you can still all call me Engel you know. :p
sadly, there is already a member named dutch, and he's quite nice so BiB doesn't want to ban him. However, if he hadn't took that name I bet it would have been an easy choice for our smurf admin.

*STATS, STATS* :rolleyes: