• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Flame of Udûn said:
What about edits between sessions? Can we request them through deals? Or if a sub (not AI) ruins my country?

The GMs are humans is all I have to say. :D Really, if a country gets incredibly screwed up by a sub I and SGA will decide for the appropiate action in order to save that country. What I wanted to say in rules (and I will need to rephrase it), is that edits will not be that common hopefully. If a sub lost a war, no edits will usually be done unless it is clear that sub totally wrecked the country in one way or another.

Chaingun said:
The GMs are humans is all I have to say. :D Really, if a country gets incredibly screwed up by a sub I and SGA will decide for the appropiate action in order to save that country. What I wanted to say in rules (and I will need to rephrase it), is that edits will not be that common hopefully. If a sub lost a war, no edits will usually be done unless it is clear that sub totally wrecked the country in one way or another.
what about treaties and deals? :)

Lord Ederon said:
btw that ending time is ok by me, as far as we can end earlier sometimes (once in 2-3 weeks or so...). Earlier would be that half and hour.

If you really need to go earlier, you always may leave your country for that 30 minutes as a zombie to mint some money :D .

Or to invest in technology. ;)

Either way, I think we can live with ending 30 mins earlier every third week (or at least get a sub). My only problem is that I've already been forced to cut down on the playing times I originally envisioned; after all I do want to finish this game before next summer if possible.

Flame of Udûn said:
what about treaties and deals? :)

I guess it depends on what kind of sub you got. If you got a sub which you authorized to play in your name any deal he makes will be valid. If you were assigned a random sub (and it proves this sub plays like an idiot), any deals with that sub are not valid (and some edits might be in order).

As far there is a possiblity, I'm in as regular player. I don't expect it to be very often. And you're right, zombie can make it for that short time :D

Chaingun said:
I guess it depends on what kind of sub you got. If you got a sub which you authorized to play in your name any deal he makes will be valid. If you were assigned a random sub (and it proves this sub plays like an idiot), any deals with that sub are not valid (and some edits might be in order).
no, I mean like if I make a deal with Portugal which gives me Tangiers, do we have to declare war or are we allowed to rquest it to be edited to me? :)

Elio Vasa said:
I read your thread, Enigma, so I want to enter as perm.
You can decide my pick, I'll respect the rules.
Pls edit a reply: Poland, Sweden, Venice, your decision.

Poland will be very hard, are you aware of that? You will need to be a really good player; tell me if you want another country. :)

Last edited:
Elio Vasa's pick

Chaingun said:
Poland will be very hard

In these MP games, which is an easy Country?
Dear Co-GM, gimme Denmark as perm (if there are troubles Papal States).
Hungary, Venice, Lithuania, TO, Mameluks, Genoa are the same with handicap.
P.S. A greeting to Van Hengel and Flamey, that maybe wanted to forget my user name ...

Elio Vasa said:
In these MP games, which is an easy Country?
Dear Co-GM, gimme Denmark as perm (if there are troubles Papal States).
Hungary, Venice, Lithuania, TO, Mameluks, Genoa are the same with handicap.
P.S. A greeting to Van Hengel and Flamey, that maybe wanted to forget my user name ...

When I define Poland as "hard" or "difficult" it is because they tend to get eliminated somewhere before the end of the game. That's because everyone are out to get their ass: Russia, Austria, Prussia and Sweden all benefit from a partioned Poland (as happened in reality).

EV picks Denmark

Chaingun said:
When I define Poland as "hard" or "difficult" it is because they tend to get eliminated somewhere before the end of the game.

Co-GM, don't waste Your time for my pick. There are a few Countries left, everyone with troubles. I pick Denmark (never played in MP games) and will try to go with most chances. I'll see about Sweden's behaviour only after the start ...
If it opens on 1st October, edit a recapitulation reply about players/countries.
I haven't 1520 scenario to play it, I usually go with 1492 PAoE.

Chaingun said:
When I define Poland as "hard" or "difficult" it is because they tend to get eliminated somewhere before the end of the game. That's because everyone are out to get their ass: Russia, Austria, Prussia and Sweden all benefit from a partioned Poland (as happened in reality).

Just after giving up all orthodox provinces by Poland, they can seek Russia's friendship :D