• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seen said:
Ill try to be there, but im at my mothers place, so the Inet there cant host. So will there be a stable enough host?

That is another problem. With the primary host gone (me), the secondary hosts not at their own computer (Seen) or still a bit unstable connection (Flamey) and the tertairy host also gone (SGA) it might be difficult to get the game going with 11 people.

Eh I might be able to play today, it all depends on my retarded friends. :rolleyes: Still, apparently there wasn't much going on in town either way tonight so I may transfer my away-time to next week instead. :p

EDIT: Elio Vasa, WHY should I sleep the events that you requested? Did they trigger abnormally before?

(Referring to: "no contact between us. Sleep event 3482 and 3483 in the save for tomorrow: Liberum veto is its name and I got it at jan once (6 loans for 1200d ...)")

Last edited:
End of the Great Northern Alliance

It is with sadness in our hearts that we saw the end of a 500 year union between Denmark and Sweden. The Kalmar has been a everlasting bond and its said that it ends in such a way, onesided, with no reasons given. However, a body which only benefits one, and if things get harsh, the feet abandon the rest is not a good union. That prosperity will come to us both.

We do ask our blood in Denmark to cancel its MA as will we do also. Since the alliance is over, we see no need why only sweden should suffer from stability loss. We expect you to do the honourable thing.

Signed , Karl X Gustav , King of Sweden and the Baltic, Lord of Indonesia, protector of Mallacca.

Last edited:
Chaingun said:
EDIT: Elio Vasa, WHY should I sleep the events that you requested? Did they trigger abnormally before?

(Referring to: "no contact between us. Sleep event 3482 and 3483 in the save for tomorrow: Liberum veto is its name and I got it at jan once (6 loans for 1200d ...)")

Interfering, but I had a look at the event file and save file. He clearly got this bastard of an event (3482) at the exact point that we quit (it is start dated 1/1/1652 and he fulfilled the other trigger conditions), and I suppose that he is just concerned that no quirk will make him get it twice. But it won't, it is showing in the event history file in the Jan 3rd save as it should, and the other version of the event he mentions (3483) only triggers if 3482 hasn't.

Chas said:
Interfering, but I had a look at the event file and save file. He clearly got this bastard of an event (3482) at the exact point that we quit (it is start dated 1/1/1652 and he fulfilled the other trigger conditions), and I suppose that he is just concerned that no quirk will make him get it twice. But it won't, it is showing in the event history file in the Jan 3rd save as it should, and the other version of the event he mentions (3483) only triggers if 3482 hasn't.

Ok then we're alright.

Chas said:
What do the Swedes know of honour?
:eek:

We helped and supported y in your expansion in Germany. War in which you where attacked by the naval alliance, sweden was there, You however peaced out to "stop the minus WS for sweden" and didnt even support us with money in the brutal aftermatch of that alliance against Sweden. In the last war you did nothing and joined a other alliance. Honour means something else in our areas! tsss

Worse session ever, a few lessons I have learnt:

1. Always have a back-up host who knows what he is doing.
2. Tell flamey more often to fix his connection. :D

Terrible session and evening as well. Nothing worked: game, business, just nothing. I wonder if there is some bad constellation of planets or what?!

Five years in three hours. Should I add that during those years there was just one conflict of importance, and even then not too many troops were involved? :rolleyes: Nevertheless, I succeeded with the most pressing issue: To put down the rebellions after the Great War. I still have the trade left, but it's coming along nicely. Next session I do expect my income to increase by 40 to 50 ducats/month further from pure optimization of my economy. OE is still handicapped by the new patch with huge technology costs however.

I play Once and then this happens, great ambitions so i wouldnt have to command my subs to do it and than this happens! :( :mad: