• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I might have problems playing this Friday I think I can make it till 22 or 23 at most (CET). But then I have to leave. If you know anybody who can sub me, I'd be really thankful. ;) I'll try to find somebody myself, but my contacts are not that wide and close than most of you have within EU2 MP community.

Lord Ederon said:
I might have problems playing this Friday I think I can make it till 22 or 23 at most (CET). But then I have to leave. If you know anybody who can sub me, I'd be really thankful. ;) I'll try to find somebody myself, but my contacts are not that wide and close than most of you have within EU2 MP community.

Eh I might try to get out this Friday instead since I wasn't able to last Friday. Only problem will be to find a sub who wants to take on the boring task of repairing OE's trade. :rolleyes:

Chaingun said:
Eh I might try to get out this Friday instead since I wasn't able to last Friday. Only problem will be to find a sub who wants to take on the boring task of repairing OE's trade. :rolleyes:
It doesn't need repairing... :D

I'll fix edits ASAP when I get home and transfer them to IF/anyone else/web page in alternative order. Also, I'll try arrange for a sub for OE (my primary choices are Devil/Hmmm of course, but I'll see about that).

Chaingun said:
I'll fix edits ASAP when I get home and transfer them to IF/anyone else/web page in alternative order. Also, I'll try arrange for a sub for OE (my primary choices are Devil/Hmmm of course, but I'll see about that).
If devil dares to sub you ... He always is so proud on his "friday drining night". Which I suspect is a intensive conversation with his dog and a bottle of whiskey .. :D

Chas said:
So no perm France, Austria, England, OE?

Hmm. If subs haven't been arranged and briefed, could be a mess.
I'll be there till maybe 23 CET (at most). But I haven't been able to find sub yet to sub me after that.

Ironfoundersson said:
Transfer them to someone else than me, I'm not playing tonight.

Ah correct.

Anyhow, I'll get home about 15:10 CET since I managed to sneak away earlier to do the edits and look for subs. Also Chas' worries about there being a problem with too many subs in the great powers are justified, though that can be solved with good subs. Still, how many people are missing today? My current list:

OE
France
Austria partly.
Sweden?

If you get additional problems I suggest you cancel it, but not until you see it's an impossibility to get the game to run in a decent manner.

Chaingun said:
OE
France
Austria partly.
Sweden?

Ill try to be there, but im at my mothers place, so the Inet there cant host. So will there be a stable enough host?