Sunday 7pm CET - Current year 1760
See latest posts in this thread for news.
France - Captain Panda (Host/Co-GM)
England - Shaldon (GM)
Sweden - Bukowsky
Austria - Crinkled?
Ottoman Empire - Piter?
Russia - Oskar
Portugal - Alfonso
Holland - Zeitgeist
1) No childish or abusive behaviour will be tolerated
2) No map-trading until 1650, and never with the AI
3) Any treaties that are struck for province exchanges between players are subject to 'admin costs'
(deleted from buyer treasury) as follows:
i) For territorial exchanges minimum admin fee of 100 for city, 25 for Trading post.
If 10% of total deal price is HIGHER than that, then the 10% applies instead.
ii) For non-territorial exchanges (e.g warships), 10% admin fee applies to sale amount.
If a player loses more than 3 provinces per session in this manner, that player is subject to a -1 stab hit rule
per three provinves (after the first three, which have no stab penalty). This is to reflect upheaval caused by
losing your possesions and also discourage players from conquering provs just to sell them on. Trade Posts count as 1/2 prov for this.
For an edit to take place, you must have either
i) Paid the seller in-game in the previous session, and have enough money in your treasury to cover the admin costs at end of session.
ii) Have the full amount (sale amount + admin) in your treasury.
iii) Have the admin costs in the treasury and both players involved and the GM must agree that the payment can be made in game in the next session.
4) If losing a war, player must accept stab-hitting peace if at -99% war score and -3 stab
UNLESS by GM ruling that the player is staging a comeback in which case they get 6 months to fight on.
5) There is NO limit to provinces gained or lost by peace. If you see another player taking a lot of provs
in a peace deal then as a fellow European ruler it is YOUR responsibility to ensure something is done. If you
do not then you have no grounds for complaint if one power becomes uber later in the game.
Please be aware from game start of this rule if you are not used to this.
6) No culture claiming is allowed under any circumstances.
7) Pirates may be placed only once per year per player. Abuse of this breaks rule #1.