• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you dag231 for giving me the unenviable task as having to pass on the torch. I have read Sailing to Saguntum, but I don't have the book. I do have the Fionavar Tapestry trilogy. I have given my choice a great deal of thought.

There's a piece of work I will recommend to you that is witty and inventive wrtten by someone whom I believe has not won the award. It comes from the CK environment and boasts some excellent characters and great plot development.

Kingmbutu is my WritAAR of the week for the Duchy of Pskov 1066 -

Last edited:
Chief Ragusa said:
Thank you dag231 for giving me the unenviable task as having to pass on the torch. I have read Sailing to Saguntum, but I don't have the book. I do have the Fionavar Tapestry trilogy. I have given my choice a great deal of thought.

There's a piece of work I will recommend to you that is witty and inventive wrtten by someone whom I believe has not won the award. It comes from the CK environment and boasts some excellent characters and great plot development.

Kingmbutu is my WritAAR of the week for the Duchy of Pskov 1066 -
Congrats to you King of one of the largest AAR's in the CK fora. I think this is one of the ones that us CK writers use as a benchmark when writing away. Having such a collasus work be so well received is something that one day I'd like to be. :D

kingmbutu is indeed a wonderful writer, not only for his work in CK but also for his writing in the Victoria forum. Well done!

Big time congrats, my friend! I tip my hat to you!

Great choice and congrats, kingmbutu! I was shocked to find that this is only your first nod for this award. I doubt it will be your last. :)

Congratulations kingmbutu, well done :)

Another awAARd? Not bad, not bad. I havn't read this one, it is CK afterall *shamefull*, but I agree with Duke that if it is as good as your work in the Vicky forum it got to be good.

Wow, I just got back from a trip and did not realize I had been nominated... I guess all this time it has seemed as if I were being silently ungrateful. :eek:

Honestly, I am quite surprised and honored to be nominated, and since today is Sunday, I'm not quite sure I can pull off an honest nomination for the next worthy writAAR since I've not had time to think of it. I will do my best though.

Thank you very much.

Edit: Well I would like to nominate an excellent writAAR's whose desire for the perfectly crafted update causes long delays and near riots for his dedicated readAAR's and yet delivers without fail strong characters, intriguing plotlines and an exciting story... and he hasn't even begun the game portion yet! I give you Resurrection of the Romanovs by Thistletooth

Last edited:
Congratulations Thistletooth :)

Many congrats, Thistletooth. I have truly enjoyed the work you've done on that particular story, but also the little bits I've read from your other works. Very much deserved!