• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
All right, as long as his name doesn't include any stealth Cyrillic, the PM should go through fine.

Now we play the waiting game

If MacRaith has not read the PM or does not respond here by Sunday, I will pick a new WoW to keep this moving along. Thanks for reminding him, anonymous.

By "this" I assume you mean missing a week due to the previous winner not responding, and if so, yes. In fact, it happened almost exactly a year ago. Late May and early June seem busy months for many people. No big deal as long as too much time isn't skipped.

Usually I would have the previous winner choose a new successor, and frankly, I have little issue with that now. So Gul Brown, please feel free to choose a new recipient if MacRaith has not yet responded by Sunday. Given my recent absence, you would probably have a better idea than I who should be given the next spotlight. :)

Last edited:
MacRaith has not yet responded, no. Looks like he really will be winning it twice! I'm like a psychic or something! :eek:

anonymous4401 said:
MacRaith has not yet responded, no. Looks like he really will be winning it twice! I'm like a psychic or something! :eek:

Well then i will need to pick another winner, this will be even harder :(

You have until Sunday, Gul Brown. Hopefully that will give you enough time. And you never know...MacRaith may show up out of the blue before then.

I appreciate you stepping up again and taking a look at other deserving members. Thanks and I never got the chance to say so, but congrats on your own WoW! :)

coz1 said:
You have until Sunday, Gul Brown. Hopefully that will give you enough time. And you never know...MacRaith may show up out of the blue before then.

I appreciate you stepping up again and taking a look at other deserving members. Thanks and I never got the chance to say so, but congrats on your own WoW! :)

Thank you :)

Im not bothered about picking again its just very daunting! Picking one winner was hard enough, another will be even harder!

Well, I thought I had suggested waiting until Sunday but this is just as well. :rolleyes:

Congrats phargle! From the work I have read of yours, this is indeed a deserved honor. And you have an extra few days to enjoy it, too. Your pick will come next Sunday, rather than this one so you have enough time to enjoy your time in the spotlight.

Now step on up and tell us all a bit about yourself. :)

i just love the Knytling stories...
This is a very deserved award for you, phargle. Congrats!

Congratulations, phargle!

A belated congrats to McRaith and a fresh one to Phargle: well done both of you!

Congratulations phargle.

Goodness. I just popped on to do an update and saw someone congratulating me for something. I didn't know what he was talking about, so I sniffed around and then found this. WritAAR of the week? I'm flattered and honored. The Knýtling saga is fun and it's great that so many people enjoy reading it.

I'm sorry MacRaith wasn't here to accept the awAARd, as he's quite deserving. He's a good storyteller to be runner-up for!

Is there something else I'm supposed to do?

phargle said:
Is there something else I'm supposed to do?

You're supposed to pick next weeks writAAR of the week! :D

Congratulations, phargle! :)