• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Excellent choice! Congratulations MacRaith.

Excellent choice indeed, the Tower of Fear is one of my favorite AARs going right now. Well done, MacRaith!

Congratulations, MacRaith! :)

Congrats! I have heard good things about Tower of Fear. If my internet connection wasn't so terrible and I didn't have such a backlog I'd read it right now.

Congratulations, MacRaith!

Well deserved, I know! Wonderful writing!

Rensslaer

Congratulations, well done MacRaith :)

I read Tower of Fear, and I must say that MacRaith deserves this award at least twice! Congratulations!

exactly my reasoning, i couldnt believe when i checked the past winners list he wasnt on it.

anonymous4401 said:
I read Tower of Fear, and I must say that MacRaith deserves this award at least twice! Congratulations!

Congrats indeed :cool:

I certainly hope this very old AwAARd tradition will not die! :eek:

anonymous4401 said:
I certainly hope this very old AwAARd tradition will not die! :eek:

i was rather hoping the winner would turn up, didnt you say he had signed in only a few days ago?

I suppose, but at this rate he really would have won the AwAARd twice! Could it be that I am right again, even in this unlikely situation? Man, I have to stop being right all the time! :eek:o

anonymous4401 said:
I suppose, but at this rate he really would have won the AwAARd twice! Could it be that I am right again, even in this unlikely situation? Man, I have to stop being right all the time! :eek:o

Well i nominate you to pick a successor :D

I'll pick MacRaith so that I'll really be right once more in my long history of being right!

anonymous4401 said:
I'll pick MacRaith so that I'll really be right once more in my long history of being right!

PM him, if he signs in again surely he will read the message and pop on over