• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, and I urge anyone who needs their lightening up go and take a peek at this fine AAR.

awesome, really nice work so far dude :)

Congratulations, Xizo! :)

I'll need to take a look at the work but from what the folks are saying, I will enjoy it. Congrats to you!

Congratulations C.V. Mannerheim :)

Congratulations, C.V. Mannerheim! :)

Wow, awesome :)

Thank you for the recognition Xizo.

This is actually the second time i have been bestowed this honor. Almost three years ago i received this honor for my AAR 'Peter on the White Sea' for EU2.

Pax Americana was inspired by a song called 'Old Admirals' by Al Stewart, the book The Savage Wars of Peace by Max Boot, and the History Channel documentary on Theodore Roosevelt. I know its taken a long time running, and there were almost 6 months between updates for awhile. I am very blessed to have readers that are patient.

I hope to finish this AAR in the next month or so, and thanks again for this honor

~Patrick

Congrats C.V.Mannerheim.

Congratulations.

Nice job, CV. Certainly didn't take you long since you're recent return. And glad we are for it. :D Congrats, sir. This is very much deserved!