• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
fj44 said:
Speech! Speech! Speech! :D

Well what can i say only thanks for all your atention and I will do my best to end the AAR that im writing. I will do my best at the game to reach my goal and make all world democratic till 1947 ends :D . Anyway good luck to all the other writers who are making interesting storys that im reading from time to time. This is the best place for peoples imaginationa about alternative history run wild :rofl:

Congrats, Stnylan endorsement carries a lot of weight :p

Congratulations pjrap, jolly nice work :)

Congrats, havent seen ur work but stnylan has good taste so im sure ur great
I fear I can't write much more than Oranje Verzet, but I guess it's always a good thing to cheer and encourage a writAAR.

So GO pjrap!
0027.gif

Hey, look at that SnakeIV. I'm tempted to say "WoW" but it had to come sooner or later. :D Congrats, sir. Good to see some new folks getting the recognition they deserve! And this one is certainly deserved!

Congratulations

Congratulations Snake IV ! ! well deserved! ! :cool:

Well done Snake IV, congratulations :)

Thank you guys. Thank you pjrap. Although that you are up so late may explain you chose.

I will now use the opportunity to make commercial from my AARs. Except for World war II in colour I have made Die freie Stadt Mainz - A great hunt for glory. and Conquest I: Conquering every country beginning with N.

Mainz was a historybook AAR that was quite a struggle both in game and in reality. More than half of the game was spent waiting for Mainz to rebel and the AAR never got many readers. If I ever go back to pure historybook it will take a while.

Conquest I is a Dutch game that I took over from kenneththegreat as he never got in to it. The first updates are of low quality and the AAR is full of wrongs from my side. Even though the new comments is mostly :rofl: and more :rofl: so the most recent thing must be of better quality.

World war II in colour, an analphabets AAR is a pictural AAR with very little text but apparently the text is funny so I may say this one has succeeded even without the awAARd. I have more fans then I ever dreamed of and even though it never happens much they scream for more. The game in itself is not such eventful so the AAR has gone trough most of the game already.
If I should give you one reason to read this AAR it would be that it takes so little time to read that if you do not like it you have not made such a big loss.

If you are one of those that like the short comments about the Albanian tanks or one of those who follows William Vorick mad adventures every week or one of those who liked the struggle of the poor Germans against the super power France you will go crazy to read next production of Snake IV, a doomsday game with struggle against the supreme power and humour, to the max. Announced to 4th April

Snake IV, or should I say writer of the week.

Edit: this is post 666 for me. *Cencored evil laugher* You will all die.

Last edited: