• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for the praise and this award!

Now I suppose I'll have to pass this off myself by making the 7,000th post in this thread. I found it to be a difficult choice (especially because of IRL stuff I didn't read a ton of AARs in the past week:ninja:).

But with writing and presentation so strong, this user really deserved to win an award. So for how much the Victoria 2 AAR The Road to Liberty - a U.S.A. PDM AAR has entertained me, I'll nominate its author rorlegion for this week's award.

So congratulations, rorlegion, and I'll be there waiting for more updates:D

Well done to metal for his 7000th post, but many congratulations for rorlegion for the nomination!

Thank you for the awAARd, metalinvader665. Your Spanish AAR is fantastic!! Winning this award is very encouraging, so thank you :) :)

Picking a winner this week was a difficult decision for me. I work a 50-60 hour workweek and try to catch up on my favorite AARs on the weekends. Thus, my time is limited and I tend to spend my forum time almost exclusively in the Vicky2 forums. A lot of the well-written AARs in the Vicky2 forums have already won awards and I was surprised to find that InvisibleSandwi was not already on the list. This week, the honor belongs to InvisibleSandwi and his highly entertaining Vicky2 AAR, The Australia Project - Rulers Of The Last Continent. Congratulations!!

Congratulations InvisibleSandwich! A very good nomination. :)

Whenever I see your name, InvisibleSandwi, I inevitably think that, perhaps, your invisibility spell was not good as you thought, and the sandwich consumed before you could finish typing your username. In any case, very well deserved congratulations!

Congratimulations, rorlegion and InvisibleSandwi(ch)!

Thanks for the award!

One thing I notice when trying to pass these things on is that it leads me to corners of AARland that I often don't visit - for instance, the Crusader Kings II subforum! I really need to put more time into that game. One thing I've noticed about Crusader Kings II is that it has a lot more "total conversion" mods than other PDS games, probably because its medieval focus makes it more compatible with popular fantasy works. That, combined with the fact I played a great deal of Morrowind in my youth, leads me to nominate Rise of the Nerevarine by Henry v. Keiper; I'm particularly impressed with the detail of the narrative and the way CK2's internal politics are emphasized (which, compared to my main game of Victoria II, makes for an interesting contrast).

Congratulations, Henry. You've earned this.

10 years since your last award?! Long overdue, Henry! Congratulations!

Congratimulations, Henry v. Keiper!