• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Teivel!

Congratulations!

The honor is much appreciated. Even moreso because it was bestowed by an author I respect highly. I hope anyone who found my AAR, The Little Giant, because of this thread enjoyed reading it.

I want to pass the WritAAR of the week honor onto what might be an unexpected winner: Lofman, for his EU:Rome AAR, Between a Rock and a Hard Place.

It may seem counter-intuitive, but I enjoy simple, strategy focused writing and I enjoy rooting for an underdog. I don't read a ton of AARs, but I stumbled on this one and, to my surprise, read all of the updates that have gone on so far. I hope Lofman finishes the AAR, and have some confidence he will do so, with previous completed works. I suggest you all head on over and enjoy the struggle for a Liby-Greek future in the ancient Mediterranean!

Congrats Lofman, well deserved! I may not read as many AARs as I used to, but I can always find time for your Rome AARs!

Congratulations Lofman! Much kudos for your work in keeping the Rome forum alive.

Echoing what everyone else is saying: it's great to see a Rome AAR pop up, and Between a Rock and a Hard Place is a nice read (and boy, that title is accurate). No matter how it ends, the Cyrenaicans have already done quite well for themselves.