• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What a nice surprise. :)

Receiving this award is an honour for me, and I feel very happy about it.

Writing AAR for me is a way to communicate my like not only for history, but also for a game which keeps drawing me in with its depth and vividness, and I enjoy actively taking part in this awesome community. It also contributes to counterbalancing my studies in mathematics, which I tend to spend most of my time on.

Thank you, Merrick Chance', for the nomination and thanks everyone for the congratulations.

Congratulations, Urza!

Thanks for the congrats, Qorten, crusaderknight, gela1212.

Now to pass on the award (a bit late, sorry about that). I nominate Salik, author of the fascinating Gesta Danorum - Deeds of the Danes. This extensive 'history book' style AAR is very well researched, a compelling read, and also quite entertaining. Reading through it last week, I was very impressed and surprised that it had not won this award before. Congratulations, Salik!

Nice, congrats Salik!

Many congrats, Salik!

Well done Salik:)

I just saw this, thank you very much Urza. I am humbled and grateful to receive this award now, in spite of my current work/writers block induced hiatus.

I guess I'll have to get some work done then- and take a look at some AAR's :D

Congrats, Salik! :)

Among the best AARs I ever subscribed to, congrats Salik. :)

Congratulations Salik, and welcome back!

Thank you all for your congratulations. Since it's Sunday, I guess it's time to pass on this award. Apart from writing a new chapter (thank you Urza for giving me the final nudge to so) I have also been looking at a lot of AAR's. The House of Hamilton -The AAR of one family's experiences in 100 years by aronnax is a newly started AAR, but it looks very promising. I am looking forward to following it.

Congratulations arronax, you are WritAAR of the Week!

Congrats aronnax!