• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats! :)

Congratulations Redandwhite! :)

If you enjoy your history have a look at Japes V2 AAR "News from Nowhere". Engaging and beautifully written, presented with contemporary illustrations, and obviously conceived with a wealth of knowledge and passion for the subject, News from Nowhere is a great read for those with an interest in American history during the Civil War period. The ACW is one of my favourite reading subjects, so please keep up the great work Jape.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?508722-News-from-Nowhere-a-Confederate-History

Sorry Tanzhang, but of course - Japes "News from Nowhere" is my candidate for WritAAR of the week 6th - 12th December

Last edited:
(Assuming Jape is your nomination for writer of the week) Congratulations Jape!

It's an interesting read to be sure, but given Jape's form on these matters I fear this may be the kiss of death!

Still well deserved and maybe this time you'll finish one hey Jape? ;)

Congrats! :)

Congratulations Jape!

*Starts building diabolical mind control machine*
"Must. Be. next. Winner. Want. AwAARd."

Congrats Jape! It's apparently been a while since you last won this AwAARd! I wasn't even on the forum then.

Congrats Jape! Nice to see you back!

Congrats Jape! It's apparently been a while since you last won this AwAARd! I wasn't even on the forum then.

Why thank you for pointing that fact out Qorten :eek:o

:p

Thank you very much everyone, I have to admit I was unaware anyone was reading News from Nowhere, let alone rating it! Thanks to Redandwhite, partly for the award, partly because I'm now greatly enjoying his AAR.

Now on to the task of picking a winner for next week

Well done Jape! Congratulations!

Congratulations Jape! :)