• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A solid effort you've got going there my Navarese buddy! I really should try to comment more often though :(

Congrats gabor!

Thank you all again.

The time has come to pass the WritAAR title. After some catching up with the reading and finding a few interesting high-quality rather recent aars (the writaars know which i have in mind: i comment in them) i decided to nominate one which has been on boards for some time.
This is an AAR which perfectly blends gameplay and humor, it's easy to read, clearly-goaled, exciting to follow AND it has Elephants!
So let me recommend you the work of merrick:
Re-Uniting Gondwanaland - with Elephants!

congrats merrick!

Congratulations merrick!

Another merrick AAR, and one that wins an award. What more could anyone ask.

Congratulations merrick!

Congratulations merrick :)

Felicitations :D Well done !

Way to go merrick! Number 5 too.

Congratulation, sir! :cool:

Thank you all again.

The time has come to pass the WritAAR title. After some catching up with the reading and finding a few interesting high-quality rather recent aars (the writaars know which i have in mind: i comment in them) i decided to nominate one which has been on boards for some time.
This is an AAR which perfectly blends gameplay and humor, it's easy to read, clearly-goaled, exciting to follow AND it has Elephants!
So let me recommend you the work of merrick:
Re-Uniting Gondwanaland - with Elephants!

congrats merrick!
Wow! That really wasn't something I expected, given the number of really high-quality AARs on the board, and that mine is basically a quick-and-silly one of no intended merit.

Thank-you gabor, and thank-you everyone who has posted here or in the AAR.

Now to the task of finding a worthy winner for next week (and I it will be next week - this time - I really promise).
I'll note that my first two thoughts - gabor's brilliant and original Savoy AAR and thrashingmad's great Mali - turn out to have been the last two nominees (shows what a conformist I am), so I'll have to look further afield.

Thank-you all again.

And does that really make it 5, coz1? That's almost 1 a year ;)
Please tell me you didn't count all the way back through this thread just for me.