• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations.

Congratulations, Sir Humphrey!

Though I must reprimand you for having the USA collapse :)p), congratulations on becoming WoW! :)

I dont see how anyone can be selected when the best ones already in? How about Sir Humphrey chooses himself for next week? :)

Congrats Humphrey!

Insane said:
I dont see how anyone can be selected when the best ones already in? How about Sir Humphrey chooses himself for next week? :)
Well I wouldn't say that. I can think of a lot other very deserving and talented writers in AARland. There's one writer in particular (well in my opinion) that deserves this award.

I thank everyone here, and I am greatly humbled by this. I am so glad that everyone seems to be enjoying "Under the Crimson Skies". I thank you all. :)

Sir Humphrey, I do believe that it is time to choose the next WritAAR of the Week.

It was a great honour being writer of week, and I only wish that it could have lasted a little longer. ;) Anyhoo, it is my humble duty to award the next writer of the weekt, to pass the torch on as it were. In my time here, I have read in many fabulous AAR's, but one writer has come up trumps in every single one of his projects, both finished and ongoing. Lord British has constantly come up trumps in his various excellent projects. His excellent AAR Under the Scarlet Banner we March along with his previous French AAR were superb works, a credit to his skills.

So good luck, and thanks for the honour.

Congratulations Lord British. I really enjoyed your AAR about France and this new one is quite good so far as well. You are a skilled writer and Sir Humphrey has selected well.

Very much deserved, Lord British! Congrats!!

Profuse congratulations to you both, Sir Humphrey and Lord British! Very well deserved and about g*****n time! :)

Congratulations, Lord British!

Well done Lord British!

Congratulations!

I want to pass along kudos to coz1 for maintaining such an important part of AARland lore by continuing the grand tradition of the Writer of the Week. As with the sister AAR of the Week thread, the idea of having the previously honoured writer pass the torch over to a personal selection is brilliant.

Cheers,
LD