• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice going, jeff. I've not been able to keep up lately but I'll have to fix that soon. From what I have already read, however, I know this is well deserved. Congrats and enjoy the week. :)

Congrats Jeff! Well deserved indeed!

Congrats Jeff. Haven't read this one, but I love Empire Under Heaven.

Congratulations, Jeff! An excellent AAR that I really must go an catch up on!

Congratulations jeff.

Congratulations JeffG!!! :D

:D Wow! Thanks guys, I really do appreciate this :)

I always try to improve my writing skills here, and I guess it's working. Of course I can only thank you guys for inspiration for all my work - and the old stories and books and tales I used to pour into as a child, of course... heh.

I'll try my best to live up to the excellent standards of the AAR CK forum and hopefully entertain the paradox mob :)

Very nice choice. Congratulations jeffg006 :)

Congrats jeff!

jeffg006 said:
:D Wow! Thanks guys, I really do appreciate this :)

I always try to improve my writing skills here, and I guess it's working. Of course I can only thank you guys for inspiration for all my work - and the old stories and books and tales I used to pour into as a child, of course... heh.

I'll try my best to live up to the excellent standards of the AAR CK forum and hopefully entertain the paradox mob :)

Jeff my friend, could you clear out your PM box and let us know if plan to return to England?

V

Next WritAAR has gotta be Canonized .. !

I have to say that the AAR I have been reading the most by far in the past few months has to be Timelines, by Canonized :D And I must naturally pass the helm of recognition for such high quality writing and storyline unto him, as I truly believe he is not only an excellent writer but more than deserving of being called WritAAR of the Week :)

There once was a Prince like none else,
Who dwelled in the oh so noble Paradox House...

Through all his labours and pains
A great story unfolds of great men and their gains

And brightly burning such is this tale none can douse!

allbowjx0.jpg

All bow to the great AAR that is Timelines, and it's writer we all love so :)

Oh Glorious Apostle, Saint James!
Who by reason of thy fervent and generous heart was choen by Jesus
to be witness of His glory on Mount Tabor, and of His agony in Gethsemane;
thou, whose very name is a symbol of warfare and victory:
obtain for us strength and consolation in the unending warfare of this life,
that, having constantly and generously followed Jesus,
we may be voctors in the strife and deserve to receive the victor's crown in heaven.
Amen.

- The Prayer of St. James :D

Last edited:
Valdemar said:
Jeff my friend, could you clear out your PM box and let us know if plan to return to England?

V

PM box cleared, been a little busy lately, but I'll chat with the big boys and see whats goin' on :)