• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, ATTACK77! :)

Oh and it seems like I missed last weeks winner so congratulations Kurt_Steiner!

Congrats! :)

Cargulations! :)

Sorry for getting this in late.

I'm going to give the award to General_BT for his evergreen and marvelously brilliant Rome AARisen which has just reached its 300th page. So BT can celebrate this milestone with his 4th WritAAR of the Week award in 4 and a half years of updating this beast of an AAR.

Congrats! :D

Congrats! :)

Congratulations General_BT! :)

Thank you ATTACK77 and also thank you everyone for your kind words! RA's been my hobby (outside of playing video games, lol) for the past couple years, and its finally nearing it's end--kind of like saying goodbye to an old pal. What started as an experiment for me in writing way back when has morphed into something... else. :) I hope everyone has enjoyed the journey as much as I have!

It's been a busy week, but rest assured I'll be spending what free time I've got looking for the next WritAAR of the Week!