• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great choice. A well deserving winner. Congratulations Draco :)

Congratulations, Draco Rexus!

Well, as usual, I'm a little late in passing the baton of this award to the next deserving writAAR. Some may say that it is becuase I'm greedy and want to horde these awards for as long as possible. In truth it is more to the fact that I get so wrapped up in other things (RL, boo, research for my AAR and then actually writing my AAR) that I forget about the weekly issue. Well... that and the fact that I do so enjoy seeing my name as the award winner. :)

In any event, I have been gently reminded that I'm past my allotted time in the spot light and I have decided to have that same spot light of fame be focused on a writAAR that has devoted a lot of time and energy in conducting the Great War. As he mentions in his introduction, it is not a tale of mad rushes across the country side or infallible generals marshaling their troops in massive conquests. It is, however, a very detailed examination of how the War could have gone. An examination that is quite compelling and for a history buff such as myself an intoxicating read.

Without further ado, I present to you Kurt_Steiner's The Great War (mod 1914)

Wow, what can I say when one of my favourite AARtists says such wonderful words about me? That when the Master speaks, the pupils can only say "Yeah".

Thanks a lot, Draco.

Congratulations, Kurt. :)

Congrats! :)

As I'm afraid that this weekend may be a little bit busy to me, and as I do already known to whom pass this award, here you have it:

This award goes to an extraodinary writer who is dedicated a lot of effort to run a very interesting AAR, dealing with the internal politics of a young republic which tries to become an empire again, leaving the readers to decide which party will rule for a while. Well researched and presented, it's a very adictive AAR, as you will, with no doubt, agree with me once you take a brief look to it:

Here you have him: ATTACK77's Building a Nation - an Interactive British AAR

Congratulations to both of you!